Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

is this subbed already?=

Awesome, I was so confused at first, but it was almost like a reenactment of the first episode of the first season.

The episode was great, here's to hoping the rest of the series gets better and better.

Yuh, the beginning was so weird, but it all kind of fell into place after a few minutes. The one thing I'm pondering about though is his brother. Who the heck is that?

Britannian farm, no that's a good joke.

My god, that was a totally mindblowing episode, really sucks it had to end so fast. But having to wait a week for the next episode is just unbearable, might as well wait until the series is done and watch it all together.
    Last edited by Shinji Ikari; Sun, 04-06-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Ikari
    Yuh, the beginning was so weird, but it all kind of fell into place after a few minutes. The one thing I'm pondering about though is his brother. Who the heck is that?

Britannian farm, no that's a good joke.

My god, that was a totally mindblowing episode, really sucks it had to end so fast. But having to wait a week for the next episode is just unbearable, might as well wait until the series is done and watch it all together.
    It's more confortable as you can watch the story at your own pace and not lose key details due to the long wait beetween eps.
    But you loose the interaction with other people watching the series as soon as a sub arrives.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Both valid points , have to see next episode anyhow since this totally knocked my socks off.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli
    is this subbed already?=
    Yes, your Highness!

btw i wonder how CC told the black knights who Lelouch really is... and their reactions.. hmmmm and what could possible happened to Suzaku back then
    and her sister

I demand information, NOW!

*yes, my lord*

Well to me, the black knights must not have known about Lelouch. CC did after all say that she was the only one who knew his identity, or didn't she, now I'm uncertain, at least I thought she did. Maybe she just assured them somehow that they needed Lelouch or something, it seemed strange since one of the black knights fired at Lelouch or his brother (didn't quite see the shot).

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    Yes, your Highness!

btw i wonder how CC told the black knights who Lelouch really is... and their reactions.. hmmmm and what could possible happened to Suzaku back then
    and her sister

I demand information, NOW!

*yes, my lord*
    Kallen found out who Zero was.

I am not the one making a mistake, the world is.

Pure Gold, CG's trademark

Freaking awesome...

Animation was superb... action fantastic... Kallen goodness...

And I guess the following episodes will reveal what really happened between Lelouch and the idiot Suzaku at the island... how did Lelouch come to lose his memories? How come no one at school questions the existance of Rollo and the dissapearance of Nunnally? Work of the emperor? VV?

Loved the freaking ending. Very CLAMP-ish. If someone can get me a screen / render of Kallen's image at the ending, with no text, I will thank it absolutely.

You'll need creditless ending for that, I tried but the credits fade in fade out don't let a frame without scribling on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    You'll need creditless ending for that, I tried but the credits fade in fade out don't let a frame without scribling on it.
    Yeah. I noticed =/
    The dude from the 'memento' blog was saying the same thing.

Can't wait for a dvd to be released with creditless ending... I absolutely need a wallpaper with that image.

Or a signature if Lucifus wishes to do something non CC related

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Absolutely wonderful first episode to get back on the geass train with. The first season had me captivated, and this one shows no signs of letting me down. After all of the permutations I could ponder of how they could have possibly taken the remainder of the story and present it after such a cliffhanger without dissapointing the theatric nature of the show and pacing it's fans love, I never would have guessed a time lapse. NEVER. Ladies and gentelemen; I think we're in for a 'wild ride'.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    And I guess the following episodes will reveal what really happened between Lelouch and the idiot Suzaku at the island... how did Lelouch come to lose his memories? How come no one at school questions the existance of Rollo and the dissapearance of Nunnally? Work of the emperor? VV?
    I have to say right off from the start, I fucking hate Rollo. I don't know why, I don't even care why. I would not discount him to be the cause of Lelouch's memory loss. Not to mention everyone else in the Academy. It was really, really odd that no one cared. It hadn't been that long, Shirley is back to being in innocent love with Lelouch by the looks of things. No mention of Nina, no concern about Nunnally, and Viletta who should be damn sure Lelouch is Zero is content to chase him around as the gym teacher? Everyone has accepted Rollo for some reason.

But around all this, Rollo is accepted as Lelouch's only brother, perhaps even as his only sibling. At the Babel tower, he was doing his best to keep Lelouch away from not only the Black Knights, but Kallen specifically as well. He didn't want Lelouch to face the chess guy over abusing Kallen. "Because he's a gangster." ? I'm calling bullshit on that right now. Rollo knew.

I don't know what, don't know how, and don't know why, but Rollo is definitely behind something.

Outside of that, looks like we're off to a great start. Kallen in a bunny suit, C.C. being herself as usual, and an amazing way of getting Lelouch back into being Zero (flames all around).

Like the phoenix rising....

Yes! Kallen eye candy! I believe they threw in 3 seconds of C.C. eye candy as well. Great way to start off the new season. Great new opening and awsome clamp style ending. I must get my hands on that pic of Kallen.

Wow can't believe it took me all of 2 seconds to start hating Suzaku like the rest of you Ugh. now he's a tool being used by the bastard himeself. Good job Suzaku. Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    I have to say right off from the start, I fucking hate Rollo. I don't know why, I don't even care why. I would not discount him to be the cause of Lelouch's memory loss. Not to mention everyone else in the Academy. It was really, really odd that no one cared. It hadn't been that long, Shirley is back to being in innocent love with Lelouch by the looks of things. No mention of Nina, no concern about Nunnally, and Viletta who should be damn sure Lelouch is Zero is content to chase him around as the gym teacher? Everyone has accepted Rollo for some reason.

But around all this, Rollo is accepted as Lelouch's only brother, perhaps even as his only sibling. At the Babel tower, he was doing his best to keep Lelouch away from not only the Black Knights, but Kallen specifically as well. He didn't want Lelouch to face the chess guy over abusing Kallen. "Because he's a gangster." ? I'm calling bullshit on that right now. Rollo knew.

I don't know what, don't know how, and don't know why, but Rollo is definitely behind something.

Outside of that, looks like we're off to a great start. Kallen in a bunny suit, C.C. being herself as usual, and an amazing way of getting Lelouch back into being Zero (flames all around).

Like the phoenix rising....
    I'm pretty sure Rollo is someone the Empire arranged to babysit and monitor Lelouch. I don't see any other role for him to possibly play.

I wonder... why did those guys choose to follow Lelouch to get to CC? Do they know (openly, as oppossed as just Suzaku, the emperor and Cornelia) that Lelouch was Zero?

It could make sense with Ryllharu's theory of Rollo working for the emperor.

The last part was awesome! Suzaku looks like the main villain now..heh

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    I wonder... why did those guys choose to follow Lelouch to get to CC? Do they know (openly, as oppossed as just Suzaku, the emperor and Cornelia) that Lelouch was Zero?

It could make sense with Ryllharu's theory of Rollo working for the emperor.
    We're led to believe that the Empire captured Lelouch when he faced off against Suzaku while Kallen escaped. They supposedly brainwashed him. How they suppressed his geass remains a mystery though.

This episode was just AWESOME.

My favorite part was at the end where Lulu was talking to himself about changing the world and then sudden the Gurren and that other nightmare came in asking for orders. C.C. outfit was great in the opening cant wait for the next episode.

And im really surprise that Lucifus isnt in here right after the episode's been subbed.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)