Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 1986

Thread: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    C.C. shouldn't be there since this new series is suppossed to happen at the same time at the Europe front.
    Oh.. at the same time.

Bummer.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    C.C. shouldn't be there since this new series is suppossed to happen at the same time at the Europe front.
    Source? Because i've read nothing on it being during the same events as the previous series

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Source? Because i've read nothing on it being during the same events as the previous series
    I was going to tell you to read Marik's post again, but it only mentions it takes place on the same world. Im sure I read it somewhere about being at the same time. But if Europe is at war either a new conflict started or it happens before or at the same time as Zero existed.

Blog Entries
    I was going to tell you to read Marik's post again, but it only mentions it takes place on the same world. Im sure I read it somewhere about being at the same time. But if Europe is at war either a new conflict started or it happens before or at the same time as Zero existed.
    Or you could stop pulling theories out of your ass? Code Geass has hardly any factual background to it besides a few similarly named countries. If anything the fact that it's been called, by its own the developing crew i might add, as "the next season" leads one to believe that it will take place in the future and as such leaving the door open for more CC goodness.

No Kallen though so yeah... suck on that

Code Geass Timeline from Code Geass Wikia

2017 a.t.b. / 1962 A.D.

Viceroy and Third Prince Clovis la Britannia is killed by Zero.

Second Princess Cornelia li Britannia is appointed Viceroy of Area 11, naming Third Princess Euphemia li Britannia as sub-viceroy. Cornelia immediately begins her campaign to bring Zero to justice.

Zero forms the Order of the Black Knights. Its membership expands with each victory. All attempts to destroy the Black Knights end in failure.

Using her power, Euphemia li Britannia tries to create a Special Administrative Zone of Japan.[1] It is "revealed" to be a plot to massacre the Elevens, and she is killed by Zero.

The Black Rebellion breaks out. The Black Knights ignite riots across the country as they continue to push towards the Area 11 Viceroy Palace. The rebellion is eventually pushed back and crushed, with most of the Black Knights killed or captured. Area 11 is demoted to a correctional sub-area.

Second Princess Cornelia li Britannia is gone missing during the Black Rebellion. Her position as Viceroy of Area 11 later is taken by Calares.
    Code Geass Bokuko no Akito announcement from ANN back in April 2010

The Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Kiseki no Birthday event video release is announcing a new anime project called Code Geass Gaiden Bōkoku no Akito on Friday. The side story is set in the European warfront, where a unit made of boys and girls from Zone Eleven is sent into a military operation with a 5% chance of survival.

Update: The BIGLOBE website began streaming the event video at midnight on Friday. The event video is also available in Japan on Blu-ray, DVD, and UMD.

Update 2: Kazuki Akane (Escaflowne, Noein - to your other self, Birdy the Mighty Decode) is directing off scripts by Shigeru Morita (Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, Toward the Terra, Blood+). As in the previous two television series, Takahiro Kimura is adapting CLAMP's original character designs for animation. Akira Yasuda is also returning to design the mechanical Nightmare units. The anime studio Sunrise, the previous Code Geass director Goro Taniguchi, and the previous series script supervisor Ichiro Okouchi are credited with the original story.

The new side story is set in a.t.b.2017. A Knightmare unit made of boys and girls from Zone Eleven are thrown into a military operation with a 5% chance of survival. They must rescue an allied unit left behind on the European warfront.
    Pulled out of the ass huh? I knew I read about it before. Suck on that Archie.

Yeah! You suck it hard!!

Blog Entries
    Information over a year old that's never been mentioned again? Sounds reliable!

Yes, because the ONLY trailer released about this project states the same.

The only new information released is 'hey, we are still doing it!' and while they haven't confirmed they are still following the previous released information, they aren't contradicting it either.

So, as much as you hate it, this is the only official information so far.

Blog Entries
    If that's still the plan then that was one weird ass phrasing they used in the interview. Either that or i'm missing something from the translation.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Yeah! You suck it hard!!
    Discussing the legitimacy of information is fine, but do refrain from posts that only infuriate others. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 08-02-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: grammar

@Bill Understood

@Archie I don't know. I'm just the messenger. Don't kill the messenger.

On Geass Topic:

Since GG never released the remaning Picture Dramas... anyone know where we can get the rest referenced on this site?
    http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Episodes

I'm particuarly interested on Turn's 9.34 and 25.01

Thora did all of the R2 picture dramas, which includes 9.34 and 25.01.

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch | Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 [THORA]

• Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_0.56_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 179.00 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_0.923_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 79.35 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_12.31_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 132.29 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_12.59_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 133.95 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_19.02_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 174.01 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_22.05_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 234.77 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_25.01_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 151.71 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_7.19_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 90.13 MB
    • Code_Geass_R2_Picture_Drama_9.34_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv 196.75 MB

and season one

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch | Lelouch of the Rebellion S01 [gg-THORA]

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Wait, the director of Noein and Birdy? Awman, this totally has the potential to be a heavily sakuga focused series! I really hope Akane works with Ryo-timo again like on the Birdy shows. Hopefully Ryo-timo's Yozakura OVAs are finished by then so he can get on board with this. And even if Ryo-timo is more responsible for Birdy's outcome, Akane directed the series and had to oversee everything he was doing. Not to mention dude was director of Noein. Maybe Noein's style could be attributed more to Matsumoto, Ryo-timo, Utsunomiya etc., but still, Akane is the guy who got all of them on board with the project. So even if he can't be directly blamed, he has still shown complete approval and support for what they're doing (I mean, he must've really liked Ryo-timo on Noein if he let him be head sakkan on both Birdy shows). And even if the entire series isn't in the same vein as either of those shows, then at the least we should be able to expect a single web-kei episode. Like, even if Ryo-timo doesn't sakkan, we should totally expect him to do some key animation in an episode or two at the very least.

Wasn't really big on Code Geass, but I am definitely anticipating this show.

user posted image

Thanks Marik! Downloading the Picture dramas alone now

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Promo

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 01-13-2012 at 03:23 AM.

Hate the music. Hyuuga Akito looks too much like Lelouch. And god, I hate that "look at me, im mysterious. IŽll be appearing every 2-3 eps and make a foreshadowing comment"-girl. lol

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    All male characters look like Lelouch. Just different eyes and hair. Pretty sure I'm not going to watch this one.

I think it looked pretty good. Not good for Europe but good for the story. I hope the knightmares will stay less fancy and pilots and ruthless strategy thus play a consistently bigger role (absolutely not meaning we'd need more spinzakus).

I didn't see any hint of a Geass in that trailer, so I'm hoping they just want it to be a surprise.

Or am I forgetting something important from the end of season 2 regarding that.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuin View Post
    I didn't see any hint of a Geass in that trailer, so I'm hoping they just want it to be a surprise.

Or am I forgetting something important from the end of season 2 regarding that.
    The blond girl looked like she was about to use some sort of eye power in that trailer.

Nothing inherently bad from first viewing, though that music didn't do it any favours.