Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1986

Thread: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    @Buff:

Check my pre-order http://www.hlj.com/product/MEG71189

But really, good for you Happy that you can get it

That site's pretty good. If I browse it a few more times, it'll definitely lure me into something.

*searches for C.C.*

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatari
    2) Is there a possibility of a third season?
    The only way they could have a third season IMO is to have a completely new cast and a side plot on a smaller scale then the one in seasone 1 and 2. Personally a I wouldnt mind a OVA or movie as long as it is written and directed well enough. Since Sunrise is such a cashhog theres no reason for them not to make more money out of CG.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBladeChild
    Since Sunrise is such a cashhog theres no reason for them not to make more money out of CG.
    It doesn't look like they are running out of new projects, though, so they don't necessarily need to drag along old projects.

I wouldn't mind some silly OVA that wouldn't much touch the plot anymore. Though it most likely would take place somewhere between the real eps as they aren't likely to ever reveal an "official" opinion of Lelouch's fate.

There is an OVA already.... nobody bothered to sub it though.

Black Rebellion. A summary of the whole 1st season, narrated by CC. It was released as UMD only, packaged in the special edition of the Lost Colors game for PSP.

Link to the raw:
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=26021

@Buff:
    The only available CC figure is kinda ugly... the good CC figure is coming out in february, by the same makers of the Kallen one I am pre-ordering. I think I placed a link to its photo several pages back...

As much as some of us enjoy Geass, I believe it was doing very poorly on ratings. So, it wasn't making that much money for them maybe?

geass doing poorly on ratings? really? on animenewsnetwork it's ranked as no. 2!

geass doing poorly on ratings? really? on animenewsnetwork it's ranked as no. 2!
    It was on that rating as soon as the first episode aired anyway. Those ratings include the "rating" and hype.

It's hard to compare R2 solely to other shows without thinking that it didn't quite live up to the hype, or Season 1. Like many have said before, the setting was different, and the show had to take on a different direction, which IMO wasn't as tense as the first.

Don't take it as me complaining though. I enjoyed the show.

Code Geass R2 Sound Episode 4

Now that I think about it, and taking the timing of the season into account...

Isn't the ending of R2 somewhat inspired by The Dark Knight? The Zero Requiem is just like Batman's method of uniting the city.

Interesting how everyone conveniently forgot Nunnally indiscriminately murdered tens of thousands of soldiers with a nuclear strike. Oh well XD She seems to be holding herself up well enough.

Great ending, although it is a tragedy that both the main characters have to bear with the weight of their sins while the idiots of the black knights (Kallen excluded of course XD) get to enjoy the lovely world suzaku and lelouch sacrificed to build. Oh well. can't have everything.

I also love how the ending lets the audience decide whether lelouch is alive or not.

Nobody forgot about it but I guess after you see those eyes.. Well it makes you turn your back on some things.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

"Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBladeChild
    Nuclear weapons and tables provided by Nina Einsten. That one made me laugh

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Personally I like the written by Lacus Clyne part lol.

Forget the tables...
    I can't believe I missed Anya's uniform for the last episode...

I mean... Im sure she used a skirt... guess she forgot it... no?
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Thu, 10-16-2008 at 05:07 PM.

Yeah, I always had something for that scene.
    Though it was more because of how you can self destruct your own mech that it rips the canopy off your oponent's machine, leaving you to threaten her at sword point.....unharmed!

But the awesomeness of that move blows away any unreality it has

I just watched this whole series all at once.

1. I loved it.

2. I think Lelouche is alive

3. I wanted Mina to die about 50 times during the series.

hmm, i've just rewatched the last episode of R2 again. I'm more convinced now that lelouch died.

Before the final parade glorifying his victory, there was the interlude between him and suzaku about fulfilling the promise of having suzaku kill him.

Lelouch was already somewhat determined to die by bearing everything over his own shoulders.

On the day of the parade suzaku pierced his sword through him.

At the last final minute of the show where C.C is seen on the hay cart, it seems that she's in her psychic mode, probably either airing her thoughts aloud of talking to Lelouch who, if he died, may be in the World of C. I don't think the "driver" of the cart is lelouch, the built of the person don't seem to be like him.

The way I feel about that is...Lelouche is a lier. All the time. He's an artist at lying. Especially to Suzaku. He always lies to that guy. Even at the end. He's not gonna tell him he's gonna live because he knows Suzaku hates him now and wants him to die. So he lies to him. "Yeah, you get to kill me, its gonna be awesome......ya douche."

Lelouch was already somewhat determined to die by bearing everything over his own shoulders.

On the day of the parade suzaku pierced his sword through him.
    Not going to tell you you're wrong. Just providing a possible explanation.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread...postcount=1738