Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logic: The Unused Science

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    maybe 4 chan is @ fault for stupidity?

i don't know why but you shouldn't underestimated the stupid when they are in big groups they will overhelm you. intellect is as rare as a truffle

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    maybe 4 chan is @ fault for stupidity?
    Cute, but hardly the case. It's just one of the many places where vocal stupidity is dumped.

KIMOCHI~II

btw what is more stupid.. the answer anonymous made "its called d"

or the question?

"how do you get that backwards b"

i mean, the answer doesn't really answer his question.. beastuk probably wrote "whats a d?" ( with copy&paste) or "how do i get that"

~~

If that were the case, then how would Beast UK use the 'd' to ask how the anonymous poster got the 'd' without realizing what was up? I think Beast UK is the worst off of the two. BTW, awesome pic. I put it as my PSP background.

And that pic also kinda summarizes what (read: young) Americans are like now-a-days. If they just stopped and thought for maybe two or three minutes a day, maybe stupidity could be avoided and everyone would be made just so much happier. I know I'd be better off without having to deal with idiots every day at HS. And then I come home to a 300+lb retard who talks about you behind your back without knowing all the details. Which is another problem in and of itself. I don't really want to get into all of that right now, but the point remains.
    Now 99% disease free!

Quote Originally Posted by python862
    If that were the case, then how would Beast UK use the 'd' to ask how the anonymous poster got the 'd' without realizing what was up? I think Beast UK is the worst off of the two. BTW, awesome pic. I put it as my PSP background.
    thats why i said he would use "copy&paste" ^^

If he doesn't know his way around a keyboard, he needs to be shot. Simple as that.

Sorry about that earlier answer - I knew I read yours, I suppose I just disregarded that you said copy + paste, lol.
    Now 99% disease free!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    i mean, the answer doesn't really answer his question.. beastuk probably wrote "whats a d?" ( with copy&paste) or "how do i get that"
    He didn't write "what's a d?". He asked how to get a "backwards b" which is an idiotic question. Why are you analyzing one kid's mistake? It's not worth discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    "elements of logic" type courses involve turning real-world statements into symbolic expressions and evaluating them -- which is more generally useful.
    This sounds like the one that my friends took. I'll consider taking it then. Thanks for the explanation.

Edit to below: hahaha, I didn't even consider that he even wrote "d" twice to ask his question. Wow.
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Mon, 04-07-2008 at 05:34 PM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Whoa...how did I get the upside down "i" in P!NK?

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Whoa...how did I get the upside down "i" in P!NK?

@ xanboco

i meant to say that BeastUK probably made another question after reading "its called d" because if he doesn't know what a "d" is, then the anonymous' answer won't help him at all (its just not in the screen :P)
    but ya you are right its not worth discussing but its funny ^^ and i m pretty sure that this guy was serious..

I'm pretty sure that this guy was serious..
    One last thought: I believe he was being absolutely serious, elsewise he probably would've used an emote. Oh well, just an opinion.
    Now 99% disease free!

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    stuff about poor people prone to living in the now and not being good at handling money or looking towards the future.
    Really? From personal experience, I've seen that most of the kids i know who grew up in a rich family and rich neighborhoods tend to be really stupid with their money because they're just so used to having a near unlimited supply of it. Like I remember for my highschool grad a bunch of them rented a limo just so they could show up in it and just generally look like a bunch of arrogant douchebags. I knew this one kid who assumed that every 16 year old should get a car on his birthday, it was as if the idea that most families cannot afford that did not occur to him. There was another who bought a car new on pretty much a whim(he already had one, and it was only like 3 years old), and is now in debt because of it, he's also switched colleges/programs like four times now, and keeps nearly failing all of them because he'd rather smoke retarded amounts of weed (when you're getting high every single day, that's just plain stupid) than actually work hard and study for his future. On the other hand, i've found those from more modest families are a lot more careful about how they spend their money and such. Of course, my experiences could just be exceptions to the rule...

Quote Originally Posted by python862
    One last thought: I believe he was being absolutely serious, elsewise he probably would've used an emote. Oh well, just an opinion.
    You guys ever heard off something called trolls?
    Last edited by Mr Squiggles; Fri, 04-11-2008 at 10:20 PM.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Well, I come from a relatively lower middle class family, and when I get my hands on any amount of money, it's gone in nearly an instant. I agree with what Complich said. The thrill of actually having money is too much to ignore. You just want to buy everything in sight. I've tried to cut down on my stupid spending of money, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. So, basically, poor kids do actually need to learn better spending control. That isn't to say the parents don't ration money, because they're more in need of it, be it for bills or other purposes. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that it depends on demographic. Older poor people (unless they're dirt poor) tend to be able to intelligently budget their money, while the little kids are more likely to blow it on bubble gum and soda.
    Now 99% disease free!