Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other forums you post on

Blog Entries
    I used to post alot on www.animforeum.com but all the guys i was friends with just vanished so i eventually stoped posting there.

Me

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    I'm completely addicted to www.craftster.org. I also spend quite a bit of time on www.ravelry.com and then there's always my Guild Wars alliance forums that I check every day too.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Redflagdeals
    RealGM
    NGEmu (PCSX2 section only)
    Keznews
    Bestek
    Im lurking NGEmu's PCSX2 section on a regular basis to check for updates or just read about some compatibility.

The forum where i mainly get my gaming discussions or news are over at the "Other Console/Platform Discussions & Debates" section at teamxbox. Ended up staying there even though i dont own an xbox. Thanks to that place having pretty controlled fanboyism, news end up there really fast and the fact that the average idiot poster gets banned directly.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I'm trying to learn bits and pieces here and there on doom9, and I've considered starting up an account on AnimeSuki. It doesn't seem to be as close a community as Gotwoot though, so you won't be getting rid of me anytime soon

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I mainly lurk on the GameFAQs message boards and TechPowerUp forums and I only post here.

I read the Tv-nihon forums for discussions on tokusatsu shows, but yet to create an account there yet.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。