Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you smile today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Student

What made you smile today?

I come to the forum, to see the following at the top of the page:
    Hello Kirai no Tenshi it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
    Engaging in conversation requires far too much effort, and anyone with any sense wouldn't attempt any solution I proposed. Which leaves me with asking a question, so here I go:
    What is it that makes your life good, at the moment?
    Kind of like an inverse Bitching Thread.

hmm..an inverse bitching thread...
    well to answer you...probably food, yes food. i like to eat.

I'm official.

Hmm interesting thread coming from Kirai ;o.

Anyways... Playing guitar, video games, and watching anime keeps me content for the time being. Not much to it, but as long as it keeps me entertained I'm fine with it.

lets see, something that puts a smile on my face. To name just a few, I would say cycling, walking in the rain ( not when it is cold but when the temperate is above 60 or so), music. Hanging out with someone I actually want to be around, that is always good. And ofcourse animation, no matter what the series there are always instances where I crack a smile, just can't help laugh my ass off, or I get a really good feeling inside.

All these things and alot more is what make me smile.

Nice thread Kirai and quite an interesting time to post it as well.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Right now it's Japanese food, Japanese music (Yui rocks), Japanese dramas (Haruka Ayase is a babe), and looking forward to the December holidays where I don't have to do any work or school for 3 weeks straight. I plan to finish Zelda TP, then get a PS2 and finish FFXII and Okami, then drive 1400 miles in my STi through treacherous mountainy areas and see some snow.

Yeah cool thread Kirai, being thankful sure beats bitching some times.

What makes life good:

food, shelter, clothing, and the latest nintendo wii.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by IFHTT
    Hmm interesting thread coming from Kirai ;o.
    Yeah, I know.
    It's kind of like the 76th rule of acquisition:
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    Sure, I haven't declared peace, and you're not my enemies (not all of you, anyway), but you get the gist.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    Nice thread Kirai and quite an interesting time to post it as well.
    Probably a really stupid question, but why's it an interesting time?
    I'm a little slow on the uptake, today

Oh, and what makes me smile?
    Facial muscles
    Seriously?
    My partner, my cat, and coffee.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Knowing I still wake up everyday, for better or worse.

Thats what makes me happy everyday
    image fail!

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 04:51 PM.

I have quite a bit of money.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

got woot?

This is the opposite of the bitching thread. Got Woot?!? why yes i do !

Yesterday was such a good day. I didn't think it would get much better after I found out that I got the new job I interviewed for on Monday. But while I was at the gym i get a call from the police... They found my stolen car ! WOOOT

So, today i'm going to pick up my car that was stolen which i'm told i will have to bring a flat head screw driver to start it ROFL, and will have to pay around $130 but... owell. Plus, my car that got wrecked will be finished later on today... so i'm going from having no car to having two cars in one day... plus I get to quit my crappy job i've been working the past 3 months that has been taking up my entire friday saturday and sunday. With my new job im going to be getting paid a little more than im making now, working 8-9 less hours and i will have saturday and sunday off like a normal human being. WOOT!

Edit :

Went to pick up the recovered stolen car today, car wouldn't start didn't have enough money with me... goto atm go back... try to jump.. car tries to start... but is out of gas.. goto get gas... come back.. realise that i left important gas can spout attachment in the parking lot while filling the gas can... quickly break a plastic hanger that is in my backseat and shove it in the gas tank to keep the thing open... successfully fill with 1 1/4 gallons gas, car still does not start end up having to pay 115 to tow back enar my house. Lesson of the day ??

if one should ever find themself in desperate need of a car and happen to have a flat head screw driver; just look for a 94-97 honda accord and it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to get it running. i even started up the car next to mine in the impound cause i as bored waiting for the tow truck (with the screw driver i had) ROFL
    Last edited by itadakimasu; Wed, 06-13-2007 at 10:38 PM.

There is a similar thread to this one.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=14070

Merged! =)

-KitKat
    Last edited by KitKat; Wed, 06-13-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    BOC, I already read about this on facebook.

How about some news, huh?

Also, I'm not really sure what AMD is, but Wikipedia indicates that it's probably kinda cool. Congratulations.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

It's not really AMD. I'll be going to ATI's video card benchmarking department. It's a 4-month placement. In the latter half of the term, I might be working with engineering samples that don't "exist" in the public yet.

:drools:

Hmm... what makes me happy in life right now... I think I shall revive this a bit :P

Food... videogames... waking up each day (although I get disgruntled from missing out on a good sleep :P) and knowing that there's someone out there who cares about me as much as I do for them.
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

I won Rock Band yesterday

but I won't get it until it's released in sweden next year

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    You're really missing out el_boss, playing Rock Band was the most fun I've had playing a video game since the first Guitar Hero came out. Brilliant.

Tonight, I just came back from a really good party. Probably what I consider to be the first party I've had fun at since I've been in college. Really funny and interesting people, and got totally chilled once a lot of people left. The music consisted of stuff like the Rolling Stones, Marvin Gaye, Funkadelic, and Daft Punk, instead of the usual flavor-of-the-month rap that makes my ears bleed. Fucking Soulja Boy.

What I enjoyed most of all was the fact that people were drunk, but still managed to act like decent people, instead of overplaying it. No "HAY I'M DRUNK LESS PLAY BEER PONG, WOOOOOO!" bullshit. So yeah, I'm happy right now.

Edit: Also, I'm seeing the Blue Man Group tomorrow. That will be interesting, if nothing else.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

i got the graphire bluetooth tablet i ordered off of ebay today. this makes me very happy. now just gotta go buy a bluetooth adapter...

The last day of classes of the semester was yesterday; I am now free till January 7th. Finally I have time to do all the things I wanted to do but couldn't because of overwhelming schoolwork. Freedom!

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature