Thread: TV: Rick and Morty

TV: Rick and Morty

Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon Network
    Rick is a mad scientist who drags his grandson, Morty, on crazy sci-fi adventures.
    I think I've watched the entire series at least 10 times over.

The guy who plays Rick/Morty and the guy who runs the TV show Community run this show, but don't hold the Community thing against it.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Ten times? Well, a friend highly recommended this series to me back in january but I never got around to watching any of it. Now's as a good a time as any.

edit: Would've watched it sooner if I knew it was a Dan Harmon creation.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Let me know how you like it!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

I just watched all of them and this show is brilliant! I almost died laughing when DMX started playing in that one episode.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Just finished watching everything, and yeah, this was great . I wasn't convinced after the first episode, but by the end of the second I was hooked. The jokes are solid and smart, the delivery and timing impeccable. I think I almost died laughing when that giant from episode 5 came out...looked just like Dan Harmon.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak