Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future of America

I always thought it was retarded how in Die Hard 4, McClain kept calling Maggie Q's character an "Asian chick". Movie or not, if a yellow girl is kicking your ass, the racial insensitivities would fly. Typical Hollywood PC bullshit.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Maggie Q is pretty fuckin hot.

Yes she is, and she's a halfer too. Halfer's are almost always hot. I lost some respect for her when she showed up on Edison Chen's list of conquests. Oh well.

Back on topic, itadakimasu, are you worried at all that your racial insensitivity will lead to negative repercussions for your automobile?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

From what I see you all live most in US.
    Now imagine that only bad stereotypes from US are coming to most young kids here and they love it and mimic it. Now imagine 2-4x times poorer country than US with those kids, add to this that 50% of those kids parents are addicted to alcohol. Now that is bad thing.
    Welcome to Poland, it's just begining. Sad but true. Those kids are calling themselves "nigga"(sorry if i offended someone by this word)(nearly all kids are white - something like 99% of polish people are white), add to this 5x more curses(by this i mean F*** words etc, yea we have like 10 words for F word without suffixes and prefixes) than there is in English, add people loving goverment that does EXACTLY nothing but cleaning after other goverments(i mean criminal stuff, hiding it not doing good job and taking this things to light and putting criminals to jail). So yea we are pretty f***ed up.
    Also add prices... 1500pln for iPod with typical earning like 2000 pln.
    By this post I want to prove that situation in US affects every country(some are affected very much(Poland for example) others are not so strong affected(Czech Republic for example). Well some might not like it but US is very big and important country in international arena with strong economy compared to rest of the world, so there is no way that it wont affect every other country.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    i think some sort of screening should be done before people are allowed to have children.

welfare? have 8 kids? 8th grade education? sorry.... no more kids for you.