Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Results 1,101 to 1,108 of 1108

Thread: Toaru Majutsu no Index

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Episode 4

it might be me.... but holy shit I don't know whats going on. This show is a complete mess to me by now. Random organization names, random and switching allegiances, former enemies out of the railgun side anime-thingy show up and they expect you to remember them,
    a lot of weird techno-babble that doesn't make sense.

I'm still a giant fan of the Esper abilities and they are freaking interesting (so is every fight against them because they need to figure out a method to counter and find a weakness), but this whole stuff is beyond my comprehension by now and I'm not even sure if the author/writer himself knows what's going on and whether he has checked his story continuity even once.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Same toughts here.
    And for a show that's supposedly high level or whatever with all the verbose and everything, please have someone with French knowledge check the few phases you need here and there...
    I guess it follows some LN and that part was tedious too and they didn't know how to make it better.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

That episode 4 certainly felt like it should have been three episodes, with proper introductions, explanations, and stuff. Maybe I remember random names a bit more than some among the anime only audience might due to reading the Accelerator and Railgun manga, but even so the episode felt like like a recap of things I'd never seen. Maybe I should have read the Index manga, not the two others, but I hate Index herself so much I never wanted to. That being said, I don't know how far the Index manga even is. I doubt I'd bother to read the novels.

So, any opinions on season 3? Trying to decide on what to watch next.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I had to stop it, too confusing, too much verbose, too many minute details.
    Probably worth it for those with in depth knowledge/love. But not for casual anime fans.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

It's a season made for those how have read the novels. I haven't. I still haven't continued this show since the fifth, or something, episode. Maybe I should, but it's bloody annoying. Who knows, the Accelerator anime might come out first, before I get around to finishing this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    It's a season made for those how have read the novels. I haven't. I still haven't continued this show since the fifth, or something, episode. Maybe I should, but it's bloody annoying. Who knows, the Accelerator anime might come out first, before I get around to finishing this show.

My main problem with this series has always been that I hated Index herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    My main problem with this series has always been that I hated Index herself.
    I can't imagine how someone couldn't hate her. Fortunately she's not a major part in every arc.