Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 190

Quote Originally Posted by // Malice
    Just wondering, ichigo training with the vizord the only part we will get about this new race or will they elaborate on the whole vizord society.

Would be a grat arc i think, vizords are pretty interesting.
    It would be quite a massive failure of script writing to introduce the vaizards as a potentially very powerful faction and then leave their role to what it has been so far: Give Ichigo a little bit of training.

Did i miss something becasue ichigo can hold his mask for longer than 15 min he can hold it for the duration of the battles...if thats the case then what other training does he need should be insteresting to find out.

15 minutes? Where did you get that from? When he left for Hueco Mundo, it was something like 15 seconds. It seems to me during this Grimmjow fight he managed to extend that time, though.

If you're taking into account the filler arc where it seems like he had his mask on for an incredibly long duration... do yourself a favour and don't overthink it. Fillers have the tendency to fuck things up. Just go along with it.

Also, I believe somewhere before, people got into a discussion about this and were claiming he could prolong the time because of spirit particles?

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Had to reregister cuz I forgot what my password was, but I'm glad Bleach is back in action! Anyways, Ichigo is gonna have to figure something out to power up. Maybe learn some new moves somehow. I hope we get to see Zangetsu again.

I hope the Vaizards get a part to play because their background history is very interesting. What is it now Ichigo vs ulquiorra?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalrurouni
    I hope the Vaizards get a part to play because their background history is very interesting. What is it now Ichigo vs ulquiorra?
    Nah, now we'll get a "crossing of swords" for another 3 or 4 chpters, then a stare contest by Ichigo vs. Ulquiora, and then a couple more 10 cock teasers till we can actually see any development happen.

I haven't watched Bleach for the past month, and I don't think I'll continue unless I hear of a good reason to. This anime seems to have went down the drain. What's the point of Bleach these days? Are we still waiting to see Ichigo and his friends prepare for the battle against that ex captain?

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    I haven't watched Bleach for the past month, and I don't think I'll continue unless I hear of a good reason to. This anime seems to have went down the drain. What's the point of Bleach these days? Are we still waiting to see Ichigo and his friends prepare for the battle against that ex captain?
    Just wait other anime's in the mean time there are plenty others that are good aswell. But i believe bleach is worth keeping tabs on it, it will eventually get back on the horse.

Yeah, Ichicgo can come and tease my cock any time he wants...wait, what was the main topic again...

The mask thing don't bother me at all, because at one point even Grimjow says, did you train or did you even realize that your mask stays on longer now or something like that. So we know he is getting better, and most likely more stronger, even taking into account that he was probaly discouraged when Orihime showed fear when looking at him at first...

Oh and he really has to stop throwing his sword to the side when he's making a point, its going to cost him one day. (maybe not)

ANd what are these other good anime you speak of.

yeah i'd like to hear of some new similar animes. I've seen a lot of the good ones already. Ruruoni Kenshin
    YuYu Hakusho
    DBZ
    Hunter X Hunter
    Claymore
    Berserk
    Gundam Wing
    Trigun
    Full Metal Alchemist
    FMP
    Darker than Black

to name a few...

The General Anime forum has a recommendation thread. Take your suggestion requests and answers over there as this is a Bleach episode thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    15 minutes? Where did you get that from? When he left for Hueco Mundo, it was something like 15 seconds. It seems to me during this Grimmjow fight he managed to extend that time, though.
    The fact that he can now use his mask for longer than 11 seconds, despite receiving no further powerups, is odd. Grimmjaw noticed it too. There's obviously more there than it seems.

True. Maybe they left some info ot on purpose and will tell use later or maybe they figured that they messed up and no one would notice :P

Maybe because they're in Hueco Mundo?

The location could have an positive or negative effect on how long he can remain in 'hollow' form.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi
    Maybe because they're in Hueco Mundo?

The location could have an positive or negative effect on how long he can remain in 'hollow' form.
    He had already used the mask twice while in HM and both those times it didn't last more than a couple of seconds either.

Quote Originally Posted by Y
    The fact that he can now use his mask for longer than 11 seconds, despite receiving no further powerups, is odd. Grimmjaw noticed it too. There's obviously more there than it seems.
    Obviously? I'm starting to think that there's no reason for it at all, just another random shonnen hero powerup

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    The General Anime forum has a recommendation thread. Take your suggestion requests and answers over there as this is a Bleach episode thread.
    I was replying to someone...Maybe you can read the context of my posts and be a little slower to judge, or maybe find another way to post something meaningful.

I don't care if Buddha himself appeared before you and commanded you to answer to somebody's offtopic question. To quote old Ben Kenobi: Which one is more foolish: A fool or the one who follows the fool?

And the next time you are planning to mouth off when you are wrong: Don't. If I hadn't drunk so much glögg I'd grant you a surprise vacation.

Blog Entries
    Shame on you kraco, drinking while on the job