Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 190

Bleach 190

"Hueco Mundo Chapter, Restart!

This episode is mainly a recap.

By Dattebayo Bleach 190

Recap? So is there any new footage whatsoever?

It's half recap(in SD instead of wide screen) and then half new stuff, plus a new OP and a new ED. I would recommend skipping the OP for anyone who doesn't want spoilers as to how the current predicaments our characters are in will probably be resolved.

That said I can't believe the had to recap almost the entire Las Noches infiltration, but I guess they figure people have no memories, pluss it's certainly cheaper to cut together a clip show instead of actually animating new stuff.

What Yuki said.

The new stuff was great, when the sidebars went away I had just about given up on there being new content in this episode. Happy now though, amazing that they stopped the anime where they did given all the action that happens even in something like 11 minutes. I missed this anime and am so happy it is back!

Man, that guy's all fucking talk!

All that shit about "I'm the strongest Espada!" and he's only fucking 5!

That said, sucks that Ichigo is up against number 5 right after number 6.

It's weird, I think because of the long break in the arc, it feels like Ichigo is all rested up and ready to go again.

P.S. Loved that ending. Probably the first ending I'll watch repeatedly I've seen in ages.

For how long will the OP be spoiling? It's bad enough that I saw the titles of the upcoming few episodes, but even more spoiling won't be funny anymore. I didn't sit through the fillers to be spoiled right at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    That said, sucks that Ichigo is up against number 5 right after number 6.
    I don't know why Orihime didn't start healing him straight after he defeated Grimmjow when he was up on that platform. Because IIRC he took quite a lot of damage during the fight. If he was fully healed he might even stand a chance.

Blog Entries
    Wow, both the new opening and ending are awesome but the opening really does have a shitload of spoilers to anyone who's remotely paying attention to the details.

The fillers are finally over and we finally get to see some good old fashioned bleach fights on widescreen, hurray for that.

Oh and by the way ichigo the only reason orichime's heavy is probably because of those huge boobs, you seriously need to tap that son

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    I don't know why Orihime didn't start healing him straight after he defeated Grimmjow when he was up on that platform. Because IIRC he took quite a lot of damage during the fight. If he was fully healed he might even stand a chance.
    lol how were they supposed to expect that an espada would be coming in like 5 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    lol how were they supposed to expect that an espada would be coming in like 5 seconds?
    Because they are right in middle of the espada fortress? It would be much stranger if nobody came.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Because they are right in middle of the espada fortress? It would be much stranger if nobody came.
    Following that theory then these guys are going to need some energy drinks because every time they kill 1 espada another one is gonna appear 5 seconds later.

And when is espada #4 and ichigo going to brawl now that should be a good one, to bad he was sent to another dimension lol.

Quote Originally Posted by // Malice
    And when is espada #4 and ichigo going to brawl now that should be a good one, to bad he was sent to another dimension lol.
    He'll be out before long, maybe just after #5 is defeated. Which is another reason that Orihime should of started healing Ichigo immediately. They new that #4 was only going to be trapped for a short time AND he knew where Ichigo and Grimmjow were, so he was most likely going to be coming back soon. My point is Ichigo and/or Orihime should of been expecting another espada to show up and should of started preparing the second Grimmjow was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel
    Following that theory then these guys are going to need some energy drinks because every time they kill 1 espada another one is gonna appear 5 seconds later.
    It took a lot longer than 5 seconds, because Grimmjow wasn't anymore in any fighting condition during his last "attack", so it might be valid to say this new enemy had been on his way for some time already, maybe from the moment before Ichigo went up to fetch Inoue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    It took a lot longer than 5 seconds, because Grimmjow wasn't anymore in any fighting condition during his last "attack", so it might be valid to say this new enemy had been on his way for some time already, maybe from the moment before Ichigo went up to fetch Inoue.
    It took around the time to get down of the pillar and for grimjaw bitch a little about loosing. Would it had been more believable if Orichime had jumped at Ichigo the second he defeated grimjaw and started healing him?

Orihime is generally a weak-willed and cowardly character, these traits are strongly enhanced whenever she's around any strong ally. I don't think it normally crosses her mind to actually try to use her powers efficiently in a supporting role during combat unless someone prompts her. A laughable exception being when she saved those Arrancar who had just seconds ago been beating her ass, she was pretty quick to bring the healing when that happened....

In other news, Nnoritra is a huge douchebag and I hate him.(for being a douchebag, but he's actually quite a good douchebag character)
    Last edited by Yukimura; Wed, 10-15-2008 at 02:42 PM.

good begining for the non filler arc and the new ED is great.

Hmm, its weird, I watched the ending and didn't notice anything that was a spoiler. Maybe its cause I don't know its a spoiler and I just thought it was part of the opening.

I liked how both the opening and the ending had this theme of "4 factions". The Humans, the Soul Reapers, the Espada and the Vizored.

Blog Entries
    The ending is fine, just don't watch the opening. You'll be able to in about 1 or 2 weeks, just be patient ( that's when the biggest spoiler will be revealed anyway ).

Just wondering, ichigo training with the vizord the only part we will get about this new race or will they elaborate on the whole vizord society.

Would be a grat arc i think, vizords are pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by // Malice
    Just wondering, ichigo training with the vizord the only part we will get about this new race or will they elaborate on the whole vizord society.

Would be a grat arc i think, vizords are pretty interesting.
    I'm going to assume there will be more Vaizard action in the future... If you remember, the infiltration of Hueco Mundo was only to rescue Inoue, so I would think that afterwards Ichigo would return to them to train.

As for the episode, the new stuff at the end was great. The transition from SD to HD was actually done pretty good, imo. And I have to agree with Yuki... I dislike Nnoritra... not only is he annoyingly cocky, his character design is just horrible to me.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.