Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 192

Oh god, why did Nel's VA not use an adult voice. I wanted to puke when I heard it. Myself;Yourself nightmares all over again.

They picked a good VA for the kiddy-Nel, but they really slipped it up when they were going for the 2-fer of kiddy and adult.

VA aside, I thought it was a great episode. Adult Nel kicks ass (literally). It was pretty pathetic seeing Ichigo get kicked around for the first half of the episode... but, at least we didn't have to sit through any clone fights (nope, that comes next episode it seems). Nel's transformation was a bit underwhelming though. It was kinda like... *poof*, she's back. But, all in all, a good episode imo.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

This episode amazed me. I could've done without the beginning half, but the 2nd half after she turned back into an Espada was fucking awesome. And the hugging part was really humorous too. I'm really looking forward to seeing Nel more in action and maybe her zanpakutou release.

Did anyone else notice that Nel's tits are bout twice the size of Inoue's? I mean holy shit... boob fetish! I can just see the hentai coming out now...

As for the previews, well, I expect the clone fight to be proper length and a less lame ending than with Naruto. Bleach is kicking Naruto's ass by a long mile.

Seriously, if this episode had ended at the halfway mark, it would have probably been the worst episode ever.

Ichigo attacks Noitra, gets knocked away, Noitra walks over to finish Nel, Ichigo jumps back into to stop him. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. REPEAT. And just to clinch in up, a fucking flashback montage of Nel annoyance. Why the fuck would anyone need that shit refreshed in their mind?!

Thank god for the second half though. It was tits. Literally. That voice is really gonna hinder masturbation though.

Last edited by KlayBuddy; Thu, 10-30-2008 at 11:57 AM.

I'd go for the last

Very nice episode IMO..
    The first half could've been shorter, but I didn't really mind.

Nel's voice didn't annoy me in the slightest. It takes some getting used to, nothing more.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    The hentai has been out ever since it appeared in the manga. Trust me...I know. And looks like Neliel really can swallow and spit....I need to keep myself in check now >_<;

Posted it in the manga before but hey..why not again?

Last edited by NeoCybercoin; Wed, 10-29-2008 at 11:41 AM.

Amazing insight, indeed, Detective Sherlock....
    Last edited by KlayBuddy; Thu, 10-30-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Voice sucked, animation sucked. Bleach, has now reached Naruto Filler level.

nice episode but about the voice it would be better if it was alittle more adult.

Blog Entries
    God i'm pissed!

I like Nel, she's one of my favourite characters on bleach and they present her true form with the shittiest animation work i have ever seen.

Seriously i can't believe they did such a great work animating that fucking filler arc that came from hell just to get sloppy when the story starts getting interesting.

These mainstream animes just keep getting worse everyday ( with the exception of one piece ), maybe they should just stop watching them in japan to show those retarded anime directors that they can't get away with shit like this.

I watched it after reading the comments here about her voice and thought to myself.. "It can't be _that_ bad..?"

It was.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

It's not so much that it's bad, its that...its the same. It's perfect for little kid. It's retarded on a grown up.

I am glad though that Noitra didn't get killed really easy though. Even though I was like, "Aw shit!" when I saw Nel's was number 3, as the episode progressed I was thinking, "Yeah, but she's one of the former espada, like one of the Privarion Espada that everyone was beating in the beginning of this arc. She's not going to be as strong as the current number 3, and might actually be fairly low compared to the current Espada."

And then Noitra pretty much says all that at the end of the episode.

It's weird though, I used to think that there were originally 10 espada, and then, when Aizen came, he created 10 new arrancar that defeated the old espada, and those that didn't die became the Privarion Espada.

But since Noitra said him beating Nel and kicking her out happened years ago, I guess that means that most of the current Espada have been around for awhile, and maybe only a few of them were created by Aizen, and those that used to be in the top ten, but got pushed out, became the privarions.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 10-30-2008 at 10:03 AM.

Jounin
    Her voice sounds fine to me. Not sure what type of voice you all want to hear, a deep manly voice..?

Maybe a voice not fitting for an 8 year old?

That voice was... interesting, to say the least.

This episode was pretty good, except for some lack of details (like Nnoitra's wounds disappearing). Now we have the many different colored Ceros! Yellow for Nnoitra and pink for Nel! How many more colors will they think of next?

Anyways, I was thinking about Pesche and Dondochakka. Since Pesche refers to Nel as "Nel-sama" and recognizes this "nostalgic" Spirit Force, does that mean that they were once part of her Fracci&#243;n? I could be wrong, but the way they said it could mean something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    It's not so much that it's bad, its that...its the same. It's perfect for little kid. It's retarded on a grown up.

I am glad though that Noitra didn't get killed really easy though. Even though I was like, "Aw shit!" when I saw Nel's was number 3, as the episode progressed I was thinking, "Yeah, but she's one of the former espada, like one of the Privarion Espada that everyone was beating in the beginning of this arc. She's not going to be as strong as the current number 3, and might actually be fairly low compared to the current Espada."

And then Noitra pretty much says all that at the end of the episode.

It's weird though, I used to think that there were originally 10 espada, and then, when Aizen came, he created 10 new arrancar that defeated the old espada, and those that didn't die became the Privarion Espada.

But since Noitra said him beating Nel and kicking her out happened years ago, I guess that means that most of the current Espada have been around for awhile, and maybe only a few of them were created by Aizen, and those that used to be in the top ten, but got pushed out, became the privarions.
    Well... remember the Shinigami are kinda 'old'... So Aizen himself must have entered Hueco Mundo much before than when he betrayed Soul Society. He himself could have created all those Arrancar long ago.

And like Luppi replaced Grimmjaw temporarily... they replaced Nel after she 'left'

Has Aizen "experimented" on himself or Gin/Tousen in regards to hollow abilities? Or has it been said...

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

eh, I didn't really mind Nels adult voice, but I know what everyone is talking about with it tho.

but one thing that really irked me is how nnoitora's chest injury simply disappears seconds later, even the rip in his clothes. talk about lazy animators...

he talked a lot of shit at the end for someone who just got his ass handed to him...