Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 193

Bleach 193

Last edited by Alhuin; Wed, 11-05-2008 at 09:25 PM.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

There's no preview for the next episode

While I like the fact that the clone wars ended, I think Szayel's resurrección seems a little... strange. Make dolls and crush their internal organs? I also feel that the episode seems a little fleshed out, but overall, it was pretty good.

God, Saziel is like a ripoff the final boss of every Final Fantasy game of the last 15 years.

And he has, like, 5 - 6 completely different powers. Not that I'm complaining, since shounen characters so rarely have a large stable of abilities.

Still love those end credits though.

Yeah, they did really well with the latest ED.

I think the episode was ok. At least the clone wars wasn't drawn out to Naruto-level disgrace.

Ishida and Renji have to be awfully dumb to be caught by that attack though. I mean ok, Renji maybe, but Ishida I expected to be smart enough to expect an attack.

this ep was terrible. the clones were completely useless, and they got turned into dolls too easily. a simple fix could have been using the clones as a distraction to turn them into dolls.

instead we got, ok im bored of the clones, here let me make dolls of you, hold still ok?

The episode was painful to watch... specially they failed attempt at humour: "hey look, the clones of the hollow are different, they wear pants!"

A completely and utterly useless episode. Like kmkze04 said, those stupid wing things should have never caught them. I mean, they are even attached to the dude's back, and still Ishida and Renji both failed to notice and evade them?

I wonder where Grimmjow went. After Ichigo and Nnoitra started fighting, it seems like he disppeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    I wonder where Grimmjow went. After Ichigo and Nnoitra started fighting, it seems like he disppeared.
    Well he's injured, possibly unconscious by now. At the very least he can't do anything in his condition. Much better to focus on Nel. Orihime needs to shut up and heal Ichigo already too. Nel + Ichigo = Nnoitra owned

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Orihime heal Grimmjow also. Which would probably result in Grimmjow "returning the favor" later by saving her and Ichigo somehow.

This episode was alright at some points. Thankfully the clone wars didn't last near as long as Naruto-level. Seeing more Nel action was definitely a plus (even if more than half of it was recap from the last episode). Like others, I think Ishida and Renji got caught way too easily by Szayel's "wings". And his ability is quite... different. I really can't predict what can happen now, aside from someone coming in and helping. I mean, how do you fight against someone that can "crush" your insides? It's just based off senses, so maybe Ishida can come up with a way to negate his senses or something, but I guess we'll see some other time.

All in all, not the best episode, but definitely not the worst.

Weren't those two useless sidekick arrancars complaining they haven't done anything yet? No doubt they will do something stupid (that's supposed to be funny) to defeat or distract Szayel. I don't even want to think about it, honestly, so I hope it happens soon and is quickly over.

I wonder what Captain or other character would be good against Szayel's resurrección. Destroying innards and other capabilities makes it hard to land blows on him, so I wonder what character would be good. I was thinking of fast speed Byakuya, but I also thought of Mayuri. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    I wonder what Captain or other character would be good against Szayel's resurrección. Destroying innards and other capabilities makes it hard to land blows on him, so I wonder what character would be good. I was thinking of fast speed Byakuya, but I also thought of Mayuri. Any thoughts?
    Obviously Zaraki because he would have all of his internal organs destroyed and he wouldn't give a shit, he would just keep owning apollo's ass

I chosed Byakuya because he's naturally fast with his Flash Step strike and can also avoid Szayel's wings. Mayuri for other reasons, mainly because he can regenerate lost organs if he uses his drugs. This is just a theory though.

I chosed Byakuya because he's naturally fast with his Flash Step strike and can also avoid Szayel's wings. Mayuri for other reasons, mainly because he can regenerate lost organs if he uses his drugs. This is just a theory though.
    The organs are not destroyed, they just feel like they have been.

Oh really? In that case, that would be very different then. I still stand by with my choices though. Mayuri can't really feel much pain due to drugging himself to death, anyways.

I agree with your choices. Although I think putting too mad scientists together, Mayuri and Szayel, could be a bit much but it should be an interesting confrontation.

Byakuya would also be a good matchup, depending on which Byakuya shows up.

I think any captain would do well in a battle with Szayel though because even though he has shown that he has alot of tricks up his sleeve, he hasn't really shown any actual strength and power is everything in Bleach.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Updated first post with v2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Weren't those two useless sidekick arrancars complaining they haven't done anything yet? No doubt they will do something stupid (that's supposed to be funny) to defeat or distract Szayel. I don't even want to think about it, honestly, so I hope it happens soon and is quickly over.
    Well if that earlier theory about them being Nel's fracción was correct they might finally stop being annoying idiots now that Nel has reawakened as an Espada. If that happens they might actually be able to team up decently with Renji and Ishida and pull out a win (assuming they go through some sort of transformation like Nel did).