Thread: The Internet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    http://www.blackbirdhome.com/

hey, i just found out about this, and was wondering if you guys had seen it too.
    Yeah, I saw that a long time ago. There was a decent response site to it which i though was fairly funny:
    Whitebird Browser

fuck yeah, sig updated
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    thru-you.com

Awesome site. This guy samples sound clips from a buttload of different youtube videos and mixes them all together into new songs. I'd say the first and last two are definitely worth checking out.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    thru-you.com

Awesome site. This guy samples sound clips from a buttload of different youtube videos and mixes them all together into new songs. I'd say the first and last two are definitely worth checking out.
    Would you say about 450 gallons worth of videos?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    thru-you.com

Dawg, this guy ROCKS! I liked them all but the 3rd movie best. 4 reasons, in order of appearance, the hiphop beat, the hot chick, the rapping (it really surprised me how the flow in the beginning perfectly matched the beat!!!) and the calm bit at the end with the piano and the singing... Frikkin' beautiful!!!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    it's good stuff. i'm listening to it now. it's nice to have youtube just being in the background for a change... can't recall if i was ever at that site and wasn't just watching something.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Contains nudity and not-safe-for-work-or-school content:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/9-restau...your-appetite/

My apologies if it has already been posted.