Kimi ni Todoke - Great characters (Yano and her evilness) that put an interesting spin on a number of the shoujo romance genre archetypes and stereotypes. The very basic framework of the series isn't even original, but the direction they go with it sets it apart from the majority of its peers. The artwork matches the source material very nicely, and the casting was excellent. Funny, cute, a little sad, and leaves me looking forward to another season if they make one.

Letter Bee - Similarly, the series was funny when it meant to be, sad, endearing, and unintentionally hilarious with the lead's non-stop crying. The art style of this series was unique as its setting. The world within is a truly terrible place the more you think about, but the main characters do everything they can to make it brighter. The series ended in the best way possible, leaving me begging for a second season. A lot of questions answered, but some huge ones left and new ones introduced. Some of the episodes were a bit on the generic side (and possibly filler, but I would never have noticed) but the rest made up for it. Excellent cast too.

Sora no Woto and Hanamaru Kindergarten - I can't actually decide between the two of these, because they were both entertaining, both funny, and both completely pointless. Sora no Woto might have had the better art, soundtrack and a better imagined world, but Hanamaru was more enjoyable overall, and had better characters...and facehuggers.