Thread: Soul Eater

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar

Soul Eater

Hi guys,

say... is there a (well known) group which subbed this show till the end? I never watched a show subbed by "Tadashi" before but from what I head they did a good job... however they didn't translate it till the end right? why not?

because of Funimation? do they actually plan to release this show as a DVD or something? because when I visit their site I get redirected to Navarre Coorperation.. I can't even see how much $ the episodes costs etc.

well but back to topic... which group(s) was/were your favorites for souleater, maybe you can also post what episodes you have from which subbing group

for example:
    1-13 Tadashi 14-36 / Blabla 1 / 37-41 Blabla 2 etc.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    This is pretty much what I got by the end of it:

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=to...65&showfiles=1

It's not so much a question of "which subber is your favourite" as "which subber can you get your hands on" (yes, it was due to licensing issues)

Rumbel (a.k.a AllHailExcalibur) was considered the best. They also did the late-night versions, but I was never a fan of it. They show practically nothing new, and the advertisement bits were bloody annoying and not a bit funny.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    For the record, there have been 3 groups to have released this with dual audio and BD rips as of now

I'm checking them all out, will get back to you with my personal preference