Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    i did however get both teary-eyed and a giant lump in my throat from the ep where Natsu first saw edolas-Lisanna.. man that was sad :/
    Same here. Right up into they interrupted it with practically a comedic record scratch.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZie
    I hope I wasn't the only one who got teary eyed
    More like heart-tugged for me.

On the other hand, I didn't really get emotional (if at all) in the Lissana part. The whole time I wanted to scream to Natsu "That's not the Lissana you know. She's dead."

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

OVA 2: Yousei Gakuen: Yankee-kun to Yankee-chan

[Tsuki-Hatsuyuki] Fairy Tail OVA - 02 - DVD 480p: Torrent | DDL

[Kyuubi] Fairy Tail - OVA 02 - DVD 480p: Torrent | DDL
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 06-23-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Didn't think Gray would parade naked through the school....Thought he would have a limit.

Also Erza.

Heh, Laxus-Carla.

Episode 85

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 85 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 85 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

OVA was enjoyable, as expected. It reminded of how Mira's only 2nd/3rd in my books because of her limited screentime and personality displays. Old-hair Juva ftw! Aries is also not bad in the slightest.

As for the episode, I was expecting Happy to go SSJ any second with all that tension built up. It makes me wonder how the Exceeds rule over humans when all they seem to do is fly.

Yeah.. if the Exceeds have like infinite magic power, what the hell do they use it for?

I totally wasn't expecting Erza and Gray to show up, i was hoping for Gajeel lol

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Third OVA Promo

Kodansha began streaming a 95-second promotional video on Thursday for the Fairy Tail original anime DVD that it released on February 17 bundled with the 31st volume of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail manga.

The DVD — the third original anime DVD to come with special edition volumes of the manga — contains an all-new original story storyboarded by Mashima himself. The DVD's story revolves around the characters Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, and Erza, who stumble upon a magic book in the Fairy Tail Guild's storehouse that allows them to travel back in time.

Shinji Ishihira directed the previous two original anime DVDs at A-1 Pictures Inc. and Satelight, just as he does for the ongoing television anime series. Similarly, the television anime's script editor Masashi Sogo and character designer Aoi Yamamoto were also involved in the first two original anime DVDs.

[SubDESU] Fairy Tail OVA 03 - 720p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2
    [SubDESU] Fairy Tail OVA 03 - 480p: Torrent | Magnet | DDL1 | DDL2

[Tsuki-Hatsuyuki] Fairy Tail OVA - 03 - DVD 480p: Torrent | Magnet
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 02-29-2012 at 01:28 AM.

This was a very nice OVA. Despite the relative lack of ecchi fanservice - in fact I hardly noticed how lacking it was, with the story keeping me captivated. Story and the cute kid versions of the usual characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    This was a very nice OVA. Despite the relative lack of ecchi fanservice - in fact I hardly noticed how lacking it was, with the story keeping me captivated. Story and the cute kid versions of the usual characters.
    Oh, how we differ Kraco. Neko-chan's assets kept me captivated the whole time. :P

As soon as they went to the past, I knew future Natsu gave past Natsu the scar.

Second Trailer for the Fairy Tail Film

The Japanese website Cinema Today began streaming the second teaser trailer for the first Fairy Tail anime film, Gekijō-ban Fairy Tail: Hōō no Miko (Fairy Tail the Movie: The Maiden of the Phoenix), and revealed the film's story outline. The key phrase of the film is, "Magic causes people misfortune?"

The film revolves around a mysterious girl named Éclair who appears before Fairy Tail, the world's most notorious wizard's guild. She lost all of her memories, except for the imperative that she must deliver two Hōōseki (Phoenix Stones) somewhere. The stones may spell the collapse of the magical world, and Natsu, Lucy, and the rest of the Fairy Tail guild are caught up in the intrigue.

Hiro Mashima, the creator of the original Fairy Tail manga, is in charge of story planning and visual design for the film's all-new plot, and he is also drafting the guest character designs and image concept art. Masaya Fujimori (You Are Umasou) is directing, and Masashi Sogo (Fairy Tail, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin) wrote the screenplay.

The Fairy Tail film will open on August 18 in Japan. Ticket sales have already begun, and advance tickets come with "Hajimari no Asa" (The First Morning), a 30-page limited-edition special comic prologue penned by Mashima.

Blog Entries
    Finally, decently animated Fairy Tail action.

Fairy Tail: Hōō no Miko Film's Full Trailer Streamed

Creator Hiro Mashima pens story about girl with keys to magical world's collapse.

The film revolves around a mysterious girl named Éclair who appears before Fairy Tail, the world's most notorious wizard's guild. She lost all of her memories, except for the imperative that she must deliver two Hōōseki (Phoenix Stones) somewhere. The stones may spell the collapse of the magical world, and Natsu, Lucy, and the rest of the Fairy Tail guild are caught up in the intrigue.

Hiro Mashima, the creator of the original Fairy Tail manga, is in charge of story planning and visual design for the film's all-new plot, and he is also drafting the guest character designs and image concept art. Masaya Fujimori (You Are Umasou) is directing, and Masashi Sogo (Fairy Tail, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin) wrote the screenplay.

The Fairy Tail film will open on August 18 in Japan. Ticket sales have already begun, and advance tickets come with "Hajimari no Asa" (The First Morning), a 30-page limited-edition special comic prologue penned by Mashima.

Where did you find these pictures that you posted here at http://www.gotwoot.net

What pictures? You have to be way more specific than just linking to the gotwoot homepage lol

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."