Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00 The Movie

Gundam 00 The Movie

Heres some info I came across, dunno if its legit but its something to chew on(mentally) until we hear more news.

http://www.animevice.com/news/new-in...ie-suits/2185/

heres the source:

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...8014ee3b9a4a14
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Gundam 00 Quanta, Setsuna’s unit. Exia’s lineage. It has binders and shield on its left shoulder, as well as numerous Funnels (informal name).
    Gundam Harut, Allelujah’s unit. Harut and Marut are two angels mentioned in the Qur’an. The Gundam has a visor like the Astraea and the GN Archer. It can transform.
    Gundam Zabaniya, Lyle’s unit. The Zabaaniyah are the gardians of Hell in the Qur’an. Looks like a close-combat unit. It has a slim torso and big legs like the Virtue. It carries a “GN Armor lite” on its back.Main weapon : Double hand gun.
    Gundam Raphael, Tieria’s unit. See the Archangel Raphael. It has wired cannons in its fingers (like the Belphegor Gundam) and 4 cannons on its shoulders.
    So...they're like mix 'n matching suits now?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    all i know is, while i am a little curious to see how this thing ends, i have absolutely zero motivation for going and coughing up the $15 USD to see this movie when it airs here. even after whole heartily enjoying portions of the series, the way the series ended and my overall feelings about the 00-verse hasn't sold me on it.

it's like i watched a 18 hour trailer/preview, and it STILL didn't sell me on the movie...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy From That Site
    And Allelujah’s unit talks about two angels, so perhaps his girlfriend is getting one as well.
    This is the only thing that makes me want to see the movie.

00 Quanta?:

The Guys from Animesuki says that it's from the official website. I went ther to look for it myself but got lost since I don't know japanese
    Anyway it, I think it looks cool, a bash of Exia and 00's design.

The backpack looks so retarded. It also looks like Tieria's piloting it through Veda

Meh

Where's Soma's Suit?

Hmm... It looks like it's missing the TDS

Quote Originally Posted by Illrenmazou
    The backpack looks so retarded. It also looks like Tieria's piloting it through Veda
    I have a feeling that we're going to have the oppisite with this suit as opposed to Teiras other suits; he will pilot the smaller Gundam while having a bigger one on reserve.

Where's Soma's Suit?
    Shes not supposed to be fighting anymore as per Sergey's wishes.

Hmm... It looks like it's missing the TDS
    There rumors going around that it will be in its "shield".

Quote Originally Posted by vejita613
    Shes not supposed to be fighting anymore as per Sergey's wishes.
    Unless she's pregnant, I don't see her not fighting if Allelujah fights. She's a super soldier herself with an appropriate mentality.

Movie Trailer

Most of the staff are shown in the beginning. So you know who you'll gonna go after if the movie didn't meet your expectation. j/k

Those graphical designers looked like a lively bunch of people. Too bad the actual movie material didn't reveal anything more than the still shots already presented in this thread earlier. More like a teaser than a trailer, really.

I wanted to see Soma...

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    As much as I'd like to see Soma, I'm really interested in seeing how Felt x Setsuna are going, given how randomly slotted-in their relationship is.

Oh, and Tieria x little girl, maybe they talk on IRC.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Screw Felt and Mileina, Setsuna x Gundam and Teiria x Veda are the OTP's of the 00 universe! Marie x Allelujah and Lockon x Anew and Saji x Louise should have filled the quota for traditional romance stories already!!!

In other news WOOT main character bits/funnels/DRAGOON's. Nothing says broken like Epic plot armor and multiple independent attack devices.

Setsuna's new suit's shield looks like it opens into Freedom Wings. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Unless she's pregnant, I don't see her not fighting if Allelujah fights. She's a super soldier herself with an appropriate mentality.
    Someone pointed out to me that if you look on the back of Harute, there looks to be something that resembles a GN Archer. So, Soma could very well be in there afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Setsuna's new suit's shield looks like it opens into Freedom Wings. >_>
    I was thinking more along the lines of Nu Gundam, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    In other news WOOT main character bits/funnels/DRAGOON's. Nothing says broken like Epic plot armor and multiple independent attack devices.
    I was a little annoyed by that until i remembered that the 00 suit could actually freaking teleport.

I noticed that there's a cleaned-up lineart of the Dynames with equipment that hasn't appeared in S1, S2 and the side story manga/novels. Hmm... Possible appearance of Dynames-Repair in the movie?
    There's a new Flag and GN-X variant in the behind the scenes too.
    Last edited by Illrenmazou; Fri, 11-06-2009 at 11:59 AM.

I thought someone posted this bit of information in this thread but I cant seem to find it. In anycase, apparently one of the papers in the trailer says "Flag, Setsunna Custom" or something along those lines.

Official Linearts:

00 Qan[T]: I'm really loving it's simple yet elegant design (Kudos to Ebikawa). It looks like it's GN Fang rack can swivel from left to right. And the rumors are right, the second GN Drive is mounted on the "sheild" with the swivel arm linking it to the other for the Twin Drive System.
    Zabanya: Thank goodness the box feet from Cherudim are gone. Looks good but those equipments, which looks like weapons containers, sticking out of it's ass looks awkward.
    Harute: "What happened to the 0-Riser?" I guess this will answer that question <_<. I guess the design may grow on me.
    Raphael: I really hope those things on the shoulders are parts to form another MS. It better have those obscure equipments like extra arms. It's not a Tieria Erde Gundam without those!
    Last edited by Illrenmazou; Sat, 12-19-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Raphael: I really hope those things on the shoulders are parts to form another MS. It better have those obscure equipments like extra arms. It's not a Tieria Erde Gundam without those!
    I'm pretty sure that they are armor parts. It looks to me like they are (in S1 therms) a Nadleeh to Virtue conversion. So instead of purging armor, it actually attaches to it.
    If you look closely at the backpack, you can make out a front skirt and sideskirts and probable bigass arms. Maybe on the backside there is a backskirt and maybe even a chest armor thingie.

Heres the latest trailer for the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMEqrNLKnV8

Gotta admit, theres a few wtf revalations in this trailer. O_o
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)