Thread: Bleach 249

Blog Entries

Bleach 249

Dattebayo

... why am i the first to post this?

The repetition fights were as annoying as ever, including how Senbonzakura took Seele Schneider point-blank into his face yet the next moment is up and fighting as if nothing happened. Seriously, that man has 100% regeneration just like Muramasa has 100% reflection.

At least the new, unsealed guy looks promisingly freakish. I hope he will offer some good fights. I also expect Byakuya to appear soon, to backstab Muramasa and this new guy. Although backstabbing Muramasa is useless due to the 100% reflection, but maybe he will die of his lung cancer anyway soon enough.

Blog Entries
    He did have hollows inside him, he had fought him before and knew the shape of both his normal and his hollow reiatsu so maybe it was a combination of all those things that allowed him to reflect his full powered getsuga. That's what i'll be telling myself anyway, you can borrow it if you want.

I have to admit that the fighting was indeed boring and the wtf awesome animation from 2 episodes ago is apparently still taking its toll but now more than ever the real problem i had with this episode was Orihime. She was never this annoying in the original storyline, not verbally anyway

Was it just me, or did the animation suck this week?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi
    Was it just me, or did the animation suck this week?
    It also sucked last week, get with the program already...

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    It also sucked last week, get with the program already...
    I think I was drunk last week. Because I know I watched the episode and I don't remember it.
    Alcohol makes the animation much smoother, I suggest it for everyone. =D
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

the best part of the episode is the shinigami golden cup.

What the hell was up with all the dramatic pauses, whoever coached the voice actors for this episode should be shot.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.