Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 01

Episode 2 of Gundam Unicorn will be premiered on October 30th. Pay streaming on PlayStation Network will begin on the same day. The Blu-ray and DVD will be released on November 12th.
    Source: OCN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwO7rSuS8uc

First 14 minutes of episode 2

not subbed BTW
    Last edited by vejita613; Sat, 10-16-2010 at 04:06 PM.

The 30th can't come soon enough. I got as far as the end of the battle before i forced myself to stop.

This series is so refreshing to watch after going through Seed and 00 back to back.

Wow, that captain looked so incompetent as fuck. They better put that badass looking female officer in-charge instead.

Edit: 14 min preview, dubbed in English
    Last edited by Illrenmazou; Tue, 10-19-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Daaaannnnng, this OVA series is gonna be epic for sure. Just finished watching the first one in 1080 and then the 14min preview... All I can say is I'm hooked for sure! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Long live Sunrise!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    this is what Gundam is supposed to be like!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Gundam Unicorn Episode 2

FYI, this will take a while to DL. It has both subbed and dubbed versions.

Overall, I'm not as impressed as I was in Episode 1. Fight scenes were OK, but feels like they were rushed. And the references to the original series were a bit too obvious. On the plus side, the soundtrack was incredible as always. I've listened to Full Frontals track before and loved it, but seeing it applied to the animation is a real treat. I need to go back and listen to the entire album again to find other songs that I heard and liked.

I got the Master Grade Unicorn Gundam when it was first released and was extremely disappointed. Since then, I've tried to steer clear of the other releases such as the revised Unicorn and Sinanju (although I really want the ReZEL). Watching Sinanju in action makes me want to reconsider.