Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 270

Bleach 270

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b270.torrent

How strong are the top three espada if they're even stronger than Ulquiora?

Blog Entries
    Lol, i can't believe that shit used up 3 whole chapter

Genin
    Gin suprised me in this, I've followed the manga and what not and knew even before it started how this one was going to end (not by reading the manga). I like the music used in this episode.

This thing they're doing now where they start each episode with a bunch of spoiler clips is really pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage View Post
    http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b270.torrent

How strong are the top three espada if they're even stronger than Ulquiora?
    Are they actually stronger than him now though?

He said that he's the only Espada with a second release, and even Aizen hasn't seen it.

So how would they know where to place him with it?

So maybe Ulquiorra actually IS stronger than 1-3 with his second release.

So maybe Ichigo was right all along. Maybe he just has to defeat Ulquiorra to win.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    That ep wasn't that bad.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I'm getting tired of watching Ichigo get his ass kicked. The guy has seriously no other merits than being tenacious. He's not even trying anything. It sucks that he must still win just because he's the main character and for no other reason because he puts no effort into gaining an upper hand. He has no new moves, no new tactics, nothing to show he has learned anything new... Of course he's not altogether alone with such a wretched dispotion but that hardly makes it any more okay.

Good for Ichigo that Ulquiorra is a sadist who keeps torturing him instead of killing so that he has all the time in the world to acquire the next out of nowhere powerup from his near death experience. After all, it would be bad if he had little time and would need to use his rotten brain to come up with something new to use against a tough opponent.

Though I suppose sometimes it's even a good thing because due to that we got Kenpachi's fight against Nnoitra.

Too bad I would still like to see Ichigo that fights because he enjoys fighting... He would kick as much ass as Kenpachi.

Blog Entries
    Ulquiora also doesn't seem to have learned anything, why the hell would you make a hole in the chest of a guy that has systematically gotten stronger every time that happened?

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Ulquiora lacks a soul, lacks feelings, lacks anything that would make him a living human being.
    He's just the accumulation of lots of losts souls that integrate into a being that is very strong and angry/desperate.

All of his talks, questions, reflexions are around feelings and soul, be it with Orihime or Ichigo. I guess that's why Orihime isn't able to hate Ulquiora or even the arancar girls from before, because she feels for them being poor things that are full of sufferings.

So we have this lengthy fight where Ichigo doesn't even matter that much.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Blog Entries
    More like Kubo lacks creativity, lacks talent, lacks anything that would make this anime enjoyable in the least and you're reading way too much into his lazy writing

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Ulquiora also doesn't seem to have learned anything, why the hell would you make a hole in the chest of a guy that has systematically gotten stronger every time that happened?
    According to Grimmjow it's because he has to. Ulquiorra supposedly doesn't even realize that he's always killing people in the same place as his own hole.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    According to Grimmjow it's because he has to. Ulquiorra supposedly doesn't even realize that he's always killing people in the same place as his own hole.
    Maybe it's a sexual thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post

Good for Ichigo that Ulquiorra is a sadist who keeps torturing him instead of killing so that he has all the time in the world to acquire the next out of nowhere powerup from his near death experience. After all, it would be bad if he had little time and would need to use his rotten brain to come up with something new to use against a tough opponent.
    I don't know about that. This show hasn't really focused on too much strategy to beat your opponent. It's a reitsu-off. You pull down your pants and whoever has the biggest reitsu wins. If your opponent is stronger than you, you just can't win. Weaker opponents can only win if they get stronger than their opponent during the battle. I could be wrong I guess, I may not be thinking hard enough, but I can't think of an example in Bleach where a weaker opponent defeated a stronger opponent through strategy.

Technically speaking Ishida is beating stronger opponents continuously with tactics but I'd say that's more like the exception affirming the rule you stated.

However, in the end that very thing is the overbearing detail bothering me. Looking at Ichigo's recent fights one could easily even forget the dude should be decent at martial arts. But instead of Ichigo kicking the opponent or breaking their jaw with a left hook when swords are locked, it's always the other one, who, for all we know, has no formal martial arts background.

You'd think after all of Bleach international and domestic success Kubo would have enough money to buy food instead of collecting all the weird mushrooms from his backyard, resulting in his brain rotting and material like this being produced.

Getting right to the point, should I watch or just forget about Bleach all together? I'm hoping it gets good, especially since its Ichigo vs Ulquiorra.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Getting right to the point, should I watch or just forget about Bleach all together? I'm hoping it gets good, especially since its Ichigo vs Ulquiorra.
    Forget it.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I was going to drop this show a few eps ago, but then I realised I need to keep watching in order to monitor this Bleach anime forum. The first time I regretted becoming a moderator here...

Blog Entries
    I was going to drop this show a few eps ago, but then I realised I need to keep watching in order to monitor this Bleach anime forum. The first time I regretted becoming a moderator here...
    Lol, just watch it so you can complain about it like us in the bleach manga forum

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Moderating 15 posts a week must be a motherfucker. Is there no other mod who will split the duty?

Admit you love it.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Nev4r! Moderating this forum is not a bother at all; like you said it's few posts a week. However, I can't do even that if I don't watch this shitty anime. Sure, I could remove spam posts and nudity (though I don't even remember when nudity happened the last time) but I'd have even less idea if somebody posted spoilers.

The staff side of Gotwoot is quite absent these days so I don't feel like trying to rely on others. Especially since I don't read any of the big three manga here, thus already leaving those sections to others. I have to do something to earn my digital bread.

Ulqiorra reminds me of a cross between Byakuya, Kira, and Ikkaku. He's got Byakuya's arrogance and total disdain for his opponents, Kira's desire for them to completely lose hope(War Is Hell), and he's keeping his real ability hidden from the management like Ikkaku. It'd be nice if we got some conversation with Zangetsu at this point, if Ichigo's gonna get stronger I'd like to know just what the hell he is. I doubt he's exactly like the other Vaizard just because of how extremely cautious they were while training him.

At this point what I'm most interested in seeing is what Shunsui and Ukitake can do if they fight seriously and,

More information about Ishida and Ichigo's dads. It seems like ages ago that we saw Isshin with a tattered captains cloak, with no explanation or backstory on how the fuck that came to be.