Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Episode 463

Logia disperse when attacked than using element near by return to former state. So if you injure logia with hacki or seastone their state will be injured and that new state they will stay in.

Marco's Zoan Mystical Beast devil fruit is Phoenix renowned for it ability to regenerate even from dead and use of it's flames. Unlike Logia, Marco takes damage without dispersing and instantly regenerates from it.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death13a View Post
    Logia disperse when attacked than using element near by return to former state. So if you injure logia with hacki or seastone their state will be injured and that new state they will stay in.

Marco's Zoan Mystical Beast devil fruit is Phoenix renowned for it ability to regenerate even from dead and use of it's flames. Unlike Logia, Marco takes damage without dispersing and instantly regenerates from it.
    Your assumptions are over 9000

I can't wait to see the reactions when Luffy arrives!

And speaking of arrivals, when the HELL is the rest of the StrawHats going to get back from their personal powerup sidestories, they'll miss out on all the action -.-

Although it is possible that they get back when the battle has already ended and are all like "what did we miss?" then Luffy tells em everything... man their reactions would be fuckin epic! :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Considering that some of the Strawhats aren't even in the Grand Line anymore, I highly doubt they would be able to make the war. Even Luffy, who is in the Grand Line, and was relatively close to Marineford, still hasn't made it yet. People like Robin and Chopper couldn't possibly make it, based on their location.

Yeah, I really don't think the other Strawhats are meant to show up in this arc. At this point, it would require someone like Raleigh to have a teleportation fruit to go around and collect them up and bring them here.

And I don't see the point. They've already given Luffy a temporary crew for this battle.

Although if we're lucky, Luffy will keep one.

I noticed that Jimbei seems to be a badass helmsmen. That's like the one crew job that Luffy doesn't have an expert at. And who's better at piloting waterways than a fishman?

Yeah, it's not like the fights in One Piece will end after this one. There will be time for the others to show their new skills (that they haven't yet even acquired).

How long has Coby had pink hair?

???

He has always had pink hair.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentenal View Post
    ???

He has always had pink hair.
    This

You just noticed?

I guess so. I always thought it was blue...