Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Episode 465

lol @ the ending
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    lol @ the ending
    I loved the expression on Hancock's face during that scene.

lol @ Garp's face also. It looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head and he had snot hanging down as well.

[AnimeLink-Kenpai] One Piece 465 (720p) [A6D21EC8].mkv
    Last edited by Marik; Sun, 09-05-2010 at 11:48 AM.

How the fuck did they get in the sky?!

I recognize this scene at the end as the same one that was in the previous intro. They really need to not have spoilers in intros that don't even take place DURING the period the intro is going to cover...

And Whitebeard...raping that giant...pure win.

Akainu is also seems to be a textbook Knight Templar. Nothing like incinerating your own guys to show what a douche you are.

It sort of felt like Superman was coming at the end with the music (except for all the screams of agony).

When I heard "Ice Witch" Whitey Bay's VA, I'm reminded of Fullmetal Brotherhood. Damn, I miss that show...

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    How the fuck did they get in the sky?!
    Didn't somebody in the group of falling idiots mention Ivankov's wink?

Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    Didn't somebody in the group of falling idiots mention Ivankov's wink?
    Maybe. It looks like the boat is just floating up there though.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Maybe. It looks like the boat is just floating up there though.
    A case of bad animation, I presume. The last shot shows the boat having caught up to them, even though in all the previous shots it seems stationary, quite some distance away.

no comments on the bad assery of don flamingo? hes almost doing a w... damn cant say that on the anime boards just yet :P lets just say hes a really fucking cool sichibukai!

It was nice with the meloncholly of the flash backs between ace and garp to have luffy arrive at the end to cheer the situation up... but you have to wonder what possible impact on the battle he will have, even jinbei or ivankov should have more impact than luffy!

Well, him cutting off Oars' foot last week was better than this week. This week was nothing we haven't seen him do before.

All it really did was make that particular division commander seem weak.

The scene where Whitebeard owns that vice admiral was done flawlessly. I have to admit that it actually stunned me for a second when I saw it.

No kidding.

Quake Fruit is another of those things where it's like "Well, that's a neat power, but how is making earthquakes any use in 1v1 fight?"

But then One Piece does what One Piece does and its "EARTHQUAKE TO THE FACE!!"

If only he was air cracking instead of using his little sonic ball, but I guess that would of been too violent considering the guy's skull would of been shattered like his axe. Lol

I liked doflamingo's little message in the middle about justice
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Damn Whitebeard is the fucking man! He's made of pure badassery!

Also, AnimeLink-Kenpai's 1080p version was awesomesauce!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

In manga version bad-ass was already renamed Whitebeard for anime you will learn in due time how to properly apply word Whitebeard when talking about badassery

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Quote Originally Posted by humpburger View Post
    If only he was air cracking instead of using his little sonic ball, but I guess that would of been too violent considering the guy's skull would of been shattered like his axe. Lol
    Um...did you miss the part where the guy's helmet shattered?

im not sure if i prefer don flamingo or whitebeard.... but one things clear how much of a joke is moria? i mean luffys crew beat him and they are basically ants compared to any single person of a number of people on the battle field at the moment... and that was on gecko morias home turf.

I wonder who turns out to be the strongest sichibukai, its clear blackbeard has abdicated his throne and mihawk seems to have a weird representation because hes testing himself, hes unwilling to fight, he was honourable to zoro ect. Kuma seems to be a beast though...

Moria may not be one of the strongest Shichibukai, but I don't think any of them should be discounted as weak. Just look at what Moria did to Oars, and imagine what Moria could do if he somehow gets Oar's corpse working in this battle. Plus, Luffy has beaten Crocodile before, but that doesn't make Crocodile any less of a beast. Although I will admit, Moria probably is the "weakest" Shichibukai right now.

Luffy had outside assistance in defeating Moria and it took him 3 tries to beat Crocodile.