Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Episode 466

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    You`re right, there`s a high chance he actually has the water water devil fruit.
    Are you being sarcastic, or are you just an Avatar:TLA fan?

Ok so you see a guy, that moves his hand like a puppeter, and his enemy are suddenly unable to move, what`s even more strange is that Don Flamingo seems to be able to control his enemies movements like... a puppet! (shocking), we`ve seen him doing this at least 2 times already, what would you guess his devil fruit is?
    The Conductor Fruit?

Seriously though, I assumed he had a mind control fruit, but after seeing him cut off Oars' leg I'm thinking maybe his fruit gives him super thin wires or something.

If that's it though, I'll be kind of disappointed because that's basically reusing a concept Oda had already given to one of Enel's priests.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Are you being sarcastic, or are you just an Avatar:TLA fan?
    Sarcasm definitivelly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Seriously though, I assumed he had a mind control fruit, but after seeing him cut off Oars' leg I'm thinking maybe his fruit gives him super thin wires or something.
    I think it works something like this, he has some sort of string based puppeter fruit, i never thought of mind control because Sarquiss`s mind was certainly not controled, he was fully aware of what was happening when he had to fight Bellamy.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Wed, 09-15-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

@UChessmaster I agree with about this guy being a jerk. Some Gotwoot members have some serious personality/attitude problems.

@Darthender Do you read the manga for onepiece too?

Sarcasm definitivelly.
    Ah, I asked because later on in Avatar they introduced a Waterbending technique where the user could bend the water inside the human body and basically control a person's body. I thought it was a pretty clever way to turn "I have elemental control over water" to "I can control a person like a puppet".

I think it works something like this
    That's EXACTLY who I was thinking of when I saw him cut off Oars' foot.

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88 View Post
    @Darthender Do you read the manga for onepiece too?
    Only after it's appeared in the anime. And then only if there was something in the episode that made me want to see if the manga was any different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Its funny that you two are the only members actively in the Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread

I can only imagine the tension emanating between your screens as your sweaty palms pulse with anticipation of the next retort.
    Way to make innocent trolling sound kinky and wrong