Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Episode 466

So....much.....awesome.

Did I miss something, or did Das Bones disappear somewhere?

Also, I feel like "AAAAAAAAASSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" is becoming the new "SASUKEKUUUUUUUUUUN!!!"

Man, the convo at the end was super awesome with the sight gags and the music coming in just perfectly.

Also loved how freaked-out Buggy and Luffy were at the top of the tsunami. Only Luffy can make the transition from being scared shitless/blowing snot out his nose to future "pirate king" declaration.

great episode indeed, can't wait for next week! Seriously, how is Luffy gonna go up against all those admirals? He got owned recently by that warlord who carries a bible.

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88 View Post
    Seriously, how is Luffy gonna go up against all those admirals?
    I'm guessing he won't. That's why we have all these other super-powered pirates here.

I'm guessing Luffy is going to just end up going 1 on 1 with one strong opponent, and probably not one of the Admirals.

I think Don Flamenco might be a good bet since he's the only Shichubuki there Luffy hasn't fought before.

Although Garp could be an awesome opponent as well, just on an emotional level. Luffy trying to save Ace, but Garp's duty to the marines forcing him to try and stop him.

I'm hoping for some Luffy vs Smoker

come one flamingo vs luffy? would that even be a real fight? i dont think that luffy can be a match for any of the other sichibukai... to me it appears that fi anything flamingo is the strongest since we have seen his power used much less in battle compared to the others, and following a typical shounen convention the last guy to fight is almost always the strongest.

Jounin
    Actually we have see even less from Mihawk. All we have seen from him is his ranged swordbeam. Then some low level fencing. Don Flamingo has shown 2 powers. Control and cutting. And maybe flying as he almost seemed to fly to some extent.

It's hard to tell who is the strongest. Mihawk have the title of the "Strongest Swordsman". That title wouldn't mean that much if people all over are stronger. And don't forget Kuma. His bounty was slightly lower then Don Flamingo's when they became shibukais but Kuma got his cyborg upgrade from Vegapunk. So doesn't seem likely that he had that before he was a shibukai. So it should mean he has risen considerable in power. Don Flamingo shouldn't have gotten that stronger.

It's hard to rank them. When i imagine them going 1vs1 against each other, i get Kuma ranked 1, Mihawk ranked 2 and Don Flamingo ranked 3. At least if the puppet thingy doesn't work on those really strong. If it does i have a hard time seeing how it will end. But in the end, Kuma's fruit is crazy powerful. Feels like maybe the most powerful, non-Logia fruit, non-mystical Zoan fruit out there. Instant teleport, being able to repel even the mightiest attack, having what could closest be described as a hydrogen bomb power and being able to repel air and make a beam of it that can penetrate almost any obstacle. On top of that he has his cyborg body that seemed impossible to cut or hurt, and he has the Kizaru laser beam from his mouth.

Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. The title itself should make people rank him high. Add to that, that he used to duel Shanks. Shanks who seems to be the closest thing to an equal to Whitebeard (the strongest man in the world). Add those two things together, and it just feels like he should rank number 1. But since i think Kuma is overpowered he has to take number 2.

Don Flamingo however seems like he is the most evil and sinister among them. And we can't forget Blackbeard who is now a shibukai. After all he beat Ace, a fire-logia. I would however place him right now as ranked 4th. But with the little info we have on them, it's impossible to say for sure who is stronger then who.

your forgetting when we saw mihawk smash the shit out of zoro all those years back no? I think donflamingos power is like a puppet fruit, or a puppet string fruit, it would explain the cutting the controling and the wiggling fingers.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    your forgetting when we saw mihawk smash the shit out of zoro all those years back no? I think donflamingos power is like a puppet fruit, or a puppet string fruit, it would explain the cutting the controling and the wiggling fingers.
    You think?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    You think?
    yes because this being one piece it couldn't possibly be something totally off the wall or left of field could it?

yes because this being one piece it couldn't possibly be something totally off the wall or left of field could it?
    You`re right, there`s a high chance he actually has the water water devil fruit.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

You`re right, there`s a high chance he actually has the water water devil fruit.
    oh hey its gotwoots famous hospitality and reputation for producing complete pricks and assholes who jump down peoples throats for, often time, the wrong reason.

Originally i was refering to the guy who posted before me talking about flamingos "control ability" saying that it might not work on stronger people, what i was trying to point out was that perhaps he may have other ways to use his fruit...... like using his strings as razor wires... but sure keep going on with this asshole aproach, thanks to internet anonymity, you seem to have adopted and wonder why posting levels on gotwoot are so low and new users are hard to come by.

oh hey its gotwoots famous hospitality and reputation for producing complete pricks and assholes who jump down peoples throats for, often time, the wrong reason.
    Oh hey, it`s another guy that can`t take the slightest bit of sarcasm when someone points out how painfully obvious he`s being.

Quote Originally Posted by chambers
    but sure keep going on with this asshole aproach,thanks to internet anonymity
    Wrong, i`m a prick in real life too.

Quote Originally Posted by chambers
    wonder why posting levels on gotwoot are so low and new users are hard to come by.
    We did a fine job weeding out those noobs huh?

Yeah. Just look at Kuma. When we first saw his Devil Fruit powers in action, it was completely obvious what his powers were. Right? ...Right?

Ok so you see a guy, that moves his hand like a puppeter, and his enemy are suddenly unable to move, what`s even more strange is that Don Flamingo seems to be able to control his enemies movements like... a puppet! (shocking), we`ve seen him doing this at least 2 times already, what would you guess his devil fruit is?

Ok so you see a guy, that moves his hand like a puppeter, and his enemy are suddenly unable to move, what`s even more strange is that Don Flamingo seems to be able to control his enemies movements like... a puppet! (shocking), we`ve seen him doing this at least 2 times already, what would you guess his devil fruit is?
    Okay, you see a guy, and he appears instantly out of no where. And hes pretty big so you are like "wtf where did he come from?" And then this girl irritates him, and so he makes her completely disappear. After he does that, he instantly disappears from where he was, and appears somewhere else behind Nami, like he is teleporting or something. What would you guess his Devil Fruit power is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentenal View Post
    Okay, you see a guy, and he appears instantly out of no where. And hes pretty big so you are like "wtf where did he come from?" And then this girl irritates him, and so he makes her completely disappear. After he does that, he instantly disappears from where he was, and appears somewhere else behind Nami, like he is teleporting or something. What would you guess his Devil Fruit power is?
    I would guess he has an unknown devil fruit, considering we saw him shooting laser from his mouth, invicible beams from his hands, air bombs and his hands can repel all sort of attacks, not every devil fruit is as obvious as the next one, go ahead an answer my question now, while we`re at it, can you guess Akainu devil`s fruit? it`s not named as far as i know.

Its funny that you two are the only members actively in the Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread

I can only imagine the tension emanating between your screens as your sweaty palms pulse with anticipation of the next retort.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Its funny that you two are the only members actively in the Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread

I can only imagine the tension emanating between your screens as your sweaty palms pulse with anticipation of the next retort.
    Or we left the window open as we went outside to close the garage.