Thread: One Piece Episode 467

Looks like they brought back the guy that animated Luffy's tenryuubito punch for the gear 3rd punch at the end of this ep.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

im so glad that they are at this point in the anime when the manga takes a break, when assertn said about animating a punch i didnt think it would be that one, i dont even remeber that in the manga. i wonder how much onus they will give to THAT punch coming up...

Its looking good so far, i would still say the power lies with the marines over the pirates... where the fuck is aokiji?

Huh? If the punch you thought I was talking about is the punch I think you thought I was talking about, then that's definitely not going to happen at least for a few months from now.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

When the episodes are as well executed as this one is when the One Piece anime truly shines.

That was awesome. Great use of the soundtrack.

Heh, good ol' Luffy. What he lacks in power in this battle he makes up for in inspiration.

I'm so hoping for another one of his Haki displays where a whole bunch of people get paralyzed by his awesomeness!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

This doesn't seem like the type of crowd where a lot of people would actually fall unconscious. Usually when that happens, there's an audience of civilians and low-level thugs. Like Luffy said, these guys are all strong. Even the cannon fodder.

yibis

[yibis] One Piece467 v2 [720p] [3521D721].mkv
    [yibis] One Piece 467 [400p] [7B5903EC].avi

yibis 467 mkv patch.rar

Quote Originally Posted by yibis
    Just some consistency issues cuz our main translator was on vacation. Stuff like the suffix Hina's fanboys use for her, Iva's speech quirk and so on. Karaoke still out of sync (no one cares) and no avi patch (no one cares). As usual, extract to old episode, run patch.bat, then you can remove the old file and the archive files.
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 09-25-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Replaced original with v2 and added patch.