Thread: One Piece Episode 468

So like.........

How the hell was Moria able to steal the marines' shadows in broad daylight? Wouldn't that have just killed the marines instantly, causing the shadows the dissipate as well?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    So like.........

How the hell was Moria able to steal the marines' shadows in broad daylight? Wouldn't that have just killed the marines instantly, causing the shadows the dissipate as well?
    That's a good question, and I didn't think about that. Maybe they were shielded from direct sunlight, due to the massive walls of Ice on either side.

I liked the Luffy/Smoker stuff.

Whitebeard playing along with Buggy's antics was fucking great :P

And Smoker was pretty badass the way he kinda owned Luffy, until Hancock snapped.... looking forward to that situation unfolding lol

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Most of this episode just felt like a repeat of last week. Luffy is running. Badasses try to stop him. Luffy's badass buds step in to take his opponents.

Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the exact same people as last week. Didn't Luffy already try and get past Moria last week, and didn't Jimbei already take him on then? Then this week, the exact same thing happened again.

I don't remember Kuma or Moria being defeated last week. Odds are, if someone isn't taken out, then they are still going to try and get in Luffy's way.

What happened to Hancock kicking ability that turns people partially into stone?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by humpburger View Post
    What happened to Hancock kicking ability that turns people partially into stone?
    Only works on minor characters

Hancock is funny. Her double-facedness continues to amuse me. I wonder how this all will end for her as it seems doubtful people of Smoker's caliber would forget her betrayal. She might have got away attacking a few random marines alongside the pirates as everybody with area attacks is likely to do that as well but this is quite different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Hancock is funny. Her double-facedness continues to amuse me. I wonder how this all will end for her as it seems doubtful people of Smoker's caliber would forget her betrayal. She might have got away attacking a few random marines alongside the pirates as everybody with area attacks is likely to do that as well but this is quite different.
    All will be forgiven, for she is... BEAUTIFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentenal View Post
    I don't remember Kuma or Moria being defeated last week. Odds are, if someone isn't taken out, then they are still going to try and get in Luffy's way.
    Yeah, but how did they get away from the people they were fighting in order to get in his way a second time?

It's literally,

1. Moria stops Luffy
    2. Jinbei jumps in to fight Moria
    3. Luffy continues on

Then this week
    1. Moria stops Luffy again(which no explanation of how he got away from Jinbei in the first place)
    2. Jinbei jumps in again to fight Moria again
    3. Luffy continues on

And it's pretty much the same thing between Kuma and Ivan two weeks in a row also.

Blog Entries
    Wasn't this kind of a weird episode to be using such good animation?

This episode was awesome. Again!