Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Episode 469

Blog Entries
    Roukushi is only useful to non logias though, the admirals are just so win on their own that they dont beed it

I think alot probably are able to do techniques similar to various things Roukushi users can do. Like even Captain Kuro wayyyyyyy back in East Blue could move as fast as Soru users(though not in a controlled manner), and Luffy himself can use a variation of it.

Blog Entries
    Soru might be a bit much, maybe a very early and clumsy form of the technique yeah

And Luffy doesn't use a variation, Blueno himself identified his speed as Soru

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Is that the Six Forms?

If so, I'd say it's probably not most of them. Seems like a martial art that normally only WG operatives are taught. Yeah, Coby knows one of them, but he was trained personally by a Vice Admiral.

I doubt many of the pirates know any of them unless they possess Luffy's inexplicable ability to learn a complicated martial art move just by watching someone else do it.

I'm sure high level users on both sides have it, I doubt the rank and file do.

but having said that its possible that it is a variant of haki, the defence, being the armour, the weight or cutting technique similar to the kujas arrows applied to the foot could increase speed ect ect, it could be the marines way of introducing haki to the masses of the corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Soru might be a bit much, maybe a very early and clumsy form of the technique yeah

And Luffy doesn't use a variation, Blueno himself identified his speed as Soru
    Oda himself said that Kuro's "Shakushi" travels at roughly the same speed as CP9's Soru ability. The difference is that when Kuro uses that technique, he cannot see what he is attacking, or how far he is going, whereas CP9 have mastered this ability and therefore can. It was some fan question, where they asked which was faster.

So basically what I'm saying, is that there are probably alot of people there who have techniques similar to aspects of the 6 Forms, but are probably not of that martial art itself.

Wasn't one of the 6 techniques flying? Havent seen anyone do that without a devil power yet
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Sorta, there was,

Double-jumping in the air indefinitely,

Dodging attacks DBZ style,

Fingergun,

Super toughness,

Super speed,

and throwing Sonic Booms with your feet.