Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Episode 469

Yawn. Half of this episode was worthless. If you have to stretch content out, please don't do it with a single sight gag.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

on the plus side the hit delivered by jozu was one of the best we have seen in the anime i think....

weird that smoker was surprised he could be hit, you would think that he would be well versed in his own weakness?

Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    on the plus side the hit delivered by jozu was one of the best we have seen in the anime i think....

weird that smoker was surprised he could be hit, you would think that he would be well versed in his own weakness?
    You talking about smoker, or crocodile?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

on croc, the way it landed looked brutal, we dont often see blood in OP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    on croc, the way it landed looked brutal, we dont often see blood in OP
    Oh yeah, it's not like Luffy coated himself with the stuff when he fought crock the last time. Or Zoro who was covered in it after getting hit with Kuma's agony paw. Or... like pretty much every single fight ever on One Piece

Yeah you're right, we barely ever see blood in OP

blood from a strike?

OP tends to just show the punishment than magically the next time we see the person they are covered in blood.

Blog Entries
    Just out of the top of my head, blood spills out pretty much every time Zoro uses a finisher on anyone and Luffy made Blueno spit blood the first time he attacked in Gear 2

Heh, I just realized Buggy is wearing a marine officer uniform with the marine stuff crossed out.

Yeah, they went overboard with the Hancock stuff this episode.

I think Croc was surprised, because I don't THINK Jozu was covered in water. Maybe I'm wrong.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    He used Haki perphaps.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Just out of the top of my head, blood spills out pretty much every time Zoro uses a finisher on anyone and Luffy made Blueno spit blood the first time he attacked in Gear 2
    wow off the top of your head in a almost 500 episode long series you named one incident and vaguely referenced what.... 3 more from zoro? so out of maybe thousands and thousands of punches you referenced 4 and say its nothing special... ok mate.

get off your fucking high horse.

Blog Entries
    Yes that's what the expression means, that after thinking for half a second i got 2 examples just like that

If Sir Faggotry desires more, i shall provide

Episode 5 - Buggy stabs Zoro

Episode 12 - Some nobody mallets Usopp, bleeds from his stomach

Episode 13 - The cat brother strike Zoror with their claws and Jango cuts Nami with his chakram

Episode 16 - Kuro cuts the fuck out of everyone including his crew

Episode 24 - Milhawk vs Zoro, blood fucking everywhere

Episode 27 - Gin vs Sanji, each strike leads to blood

Episode 28 - 29 - Luffy vs Don Krieg, Luffy bleeds from everywhere but his anus

Kind of rushed but i think i got most of them, and keep in mind that One Piece got more and more violent as time went on. This enough to shut you up or do you still need more before you realize you don't have a leg to stand on?

you keep stating sword attacks like im some kind of moron who doesnt realize that blood comes from a cutting weapon, are you just totally fucking dense or are you on a mission to pretend to be the biggest asshole you can possibly be in any way shape or form (then of course you will use the old chestnut "im an asshole in real life", like that some how makes the fact that your a complete fucking jerk better?)

i had really hoped that people posting such obnoxious offensive flammatory unneeded comments would have pissed off with the likes of mut, yet week after week im proved wrong.

so like i said before above, out of thousands of PUNCHES in one piece a couple have drew blood, how many times have we seen a logia eater smacked out of the blue to the point where he recoils in pain grimmaces and blood drips from his mouth/nose. i can think of none of the top of my head which tells me that at least its a rare occurance. I was expressing my opinion that i thought the punch looked good and was made even more so due to the blood, nothing more. If you disagree there are plenty of other ways you can voice your opinion as opposed to just plain flaming the shit out of me.

Blog Entries
    If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, which is to say don't make retarded comments on how rare blood is when we see buckets of it every time the straw hats get serious

Also i feel i've wasted quite enough of my time on this so i'll leave it at that

Cute little cat fight we've got here.

Anyway this episode was weird because the characters were drawn and mostly animated like shit till the very end, where it's obvious that things took a complete turn upward in terms of animation and quality.

I cringe any time they do things like that in anime. But that's Japan/business for ya.

yibis

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 10-08-2010 at 01:27 AM.

I have to admit that as much as I've liked the Hancock scenes during this battle, they went clearly over in this episode. But I'd guess we won't necessarily see her together with Luffy anymore for a while.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, which is to say don't make retarded comments on how rare blood is when we see buckets of it every time the straw hats get serious

Also i feel i've wasted quite enough of my time on this so i'll leave it at that

Edit: Meh, who cares. I was trolled and now am un-trolled.

As far as OP, any guesses as to how many Marines at Marineford can use Roukushiki? I'm guessing pretty much every body there can. And probably a lot of the pirates.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Sat, 10-09-2010 at 02:29 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    As far as OP, any guesses as to how many Marines at Marineford can use Roukushiki?
    Is that the Six Forms?

If so, I'd say it's probably not most of them. Seems like a martial art that normally only WG operatives are taught. Yeah, Coby knows one of them, but he was trained personally by a Vice Admiral.

I doubt many of the pirates know any of them unless they possess Luffy's inexplicable ability to learn a complicated martial art move just by watching someone else do it.

I'm sure high level users on both sides have it, I doubt the rank and file do.