Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 02

I'm seein' a lot of weapons getting destroyed/arms getting cut off in that trailer.

Unicorn, you are now suspect.

I am so glad that you have provided the link here for the Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 02! I was searching for it for quite some time. The quality is OK! I would give it 7 out of 10 for video and 8 out of 10 for audio. And thanks for the subs!

Unicorn ep 03 shouldn't be too long now anyone got the release date ? I couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Unicorn ep 03 shouldn't be too long now anyone got the release date ? I couldn't find it.
    It'll be on PSN March 5th and Blu-ray March 18th.

Edit: Scratch that second part. Blu-ray released got delayed.

According to the official blog of Oguro Yuichiro, the chief editor of Anime Style, the release of Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Blu-ray & DVD volume 3 was postponed until April 7th. It was previously announced to be released on March 18th. Bandai explained the reason that they have received unexpectedly large number of pre-orders and it has become difficult to secure the production lines.

The special premiere at the theaters and the pay-streaming on PlayStaion Network will be available from March 5th as scheduled. According to the official twitter, the limited sales of the blu-ray at the theaters has barely got the green light. The number of the discs to be sold at the theaters are still remained to be determined.
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 02-09-2011 at 12:43 PM.

UC #3 - 8 Minutes Dubbed

Gundam UC #3's 8 Dubbed Minutes

ANN began streaming the first eight English-dubbed minutes from Bandai Entertainment's release of the third Mobile Suit Gundam UC episode on Tuesday. The third episode will be available for on-demand streaming on March 5, followed by the Blu-ray Disc release on April 7.
    Here's a YouTube link Mobile Suit Gundam UC episode 3" 8-Minute Streaming
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 02-23-2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: ANN's player is Gutter Trash. Added YouTube link.

Just so everyone knows, episode 3 is now available on XBL and supposedly PSN, but from what I understand, people are having some kind of trouble with it. But, I just watched it on XBL, and it was pretty good.

Is it subbed or dubbed? (regardless, I doubt us europeans can see it)

XBL is dubbed. I know not everyone likes dubbed, but I've always found Gundam dubs to be tolerable at best. I have no idea with PSN.

And actually I think its supposed to be worldwide. I'd give it a check, especially if you have XBL.