Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Episode 474

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    If Dragon/Shanks is waiting for the most dramatic moment to go and save Luffy`s ass, the moment is now.

you have **NO** idea ha ha, i love reading this section because there are still questions you can raise and ask and also peoples reactions and thoughts are just quality.

While i do tend to lean towards the thought that haki is well known, people cite smokers attack by hancock as a reason why, but smoker didnt know what hit him at that time, if its that well known to be hit by it on the battlefield containing the 2 largest superpowers shouldnt have even been a question, smoker should have expected it from the start.

one things for sure though, things will get worse for everyone before they get better

It's ambigous enough, no spoiler there. And no need to discuss it here nor to quote the section. Reporting the post is enough.
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 11-11-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    While i do tend to lean towards the thought that haki is well known, people cite smokers attack by hancock as a reason why, but smoker didnt know what hit him at that time, if its that well known to be hit by it on the battlefield containing the 2 largest superpowers shouldnt have even been a question, smoker should have expected it from the start.
    Didn't the first thing Smoker say was, "this must be the Kuja's haki."?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I think Impel Down was built to contain something during the Void Century and the Marines just co-opted it as a prison because it's a ridiculously secure building.

I don't think the WG knows it's down there. Just like I don't think they know that the whatever it is in the Florian Triangle is in the Florian Triangle.
    This sounds like a sci-fi/horror movie plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Didn't the first thing Smoker say was, "this must be the Kuja's haki."?
    hmm although im certainly not well known for my memory i could have sworn his reaction was utter shock at being hit then realisation of the kujas haki. Its interesting to note he specifically refered to it as KUJA haki, and not just haki also.

Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    Its interesting to note he specifically refered to it as KUJA haki, and not just haki also.
    Seeing how the one attacking was the famous empress of the Kuja islanders, referring to it as Kuja haki isn't so strange. It only suggests Kuja warriors are well-known for employing such a technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Chopper survived it too so i think it's safe to assume that wasn't just a random Haki attack, the Dark King only wanted his enemies to fall
    Rayleigh flat out says he hit Kid and Laws crew with the blast and they took with only Law's weakest member feeling dizzy. http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...4/page012.html

Obviously the intensity can be controlled but if Luffy can even stun 3 Admirals at once with an undodgable AOE at this point then they might as well wrap it all up. That would mean Shanks or Hancock could wipe out the entire Marine force up to Admiral by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by boilerph View Post
    Obviously the intensity can be controlled but if Luffy can even stun 3 Admirals at once with an undodgable AOE at this point then they might as well wrap it all up. That would mean Shanks or Hancock could wipe out the entire Marine force up to Admiral by themselves.
    Unless Luffy's in inexplicably more powerful that anyone elses without any training. Which wouldn't be unheard of for a shounen hero.