Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 296

The recap shit was annoying as hell and totally unnecessary. I know we all know why they keep doing this, but that's still not an excuse for filling over half of the episode with stupid recaps having content that could have been covered in one minute or less. Bad episode is bad. And although something is happening again, I don't know... it just feels like this isn't a battle at all. People wait and talk and watch, eat a burger, take a piss, wait for other people's turns and randomly throw special attacks and are always allowed to pull back only by using a bad excuse of an escape strategy (shunpo). Seems like the only guy in this anime who still knows what fighting is, is the Captain Commander (Kenpachi fights lost their charme also and they made him look all scraggy). Taking a direct hit through his stomach to counter the stupid illusion crap, having his Zanpakuto countered by a hollow only made for that, but for a high price which only a Psycho like Aizen would do (losing it's mind and memory), but then pwning that little mutant shit with his fists always willing to sacrifice himself for a greater good. That last kido attack of Genryusai should've at least make foolish Aizen lose a few extremities. He could've healed them anyway. Instead the pink pillar of death embroidered with "you just got pwned" music at most caused a few bruises... c'mon. And when Ichigo was jumping in at the end and Aizen was like "oh no! I'm fucked!" I thought "So what?" and the next episode proved me right.

But this was just random weaksauce again, sorry. Although it still wasn't as hilarious as Tousen exploding or the Zanpakuto of Kira having it's shape to finish enemies off... like other Swords have a different purposes. I can't even say this was entertaining bullshit... it was just bullshit.
    Last edited by Endrance; Thu, 11-11-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    I think he's a psycho. A man without morals. He likely joined Aizen because he thought that would be a fast way to power and certainly something more interesting than trudging forward in the stiff SS hierarchy forever. Now even if he needed to play low for decades, he still knew all the time that at some point things would turn really different and intriguing.
    If anyone watched some of the later episodes of Rurouni Kenshin, it was almost a duplicate character to one kid who was a total psychopath with no emotions that Kenshin couldn't "read" or "predict" the movements. That's pretty much where the similarities ended, though.

There have been small hints to some Gin backstory in the intro and during the SS arc with Matsumoto, and now she's obviously going to play a part in bringing him down just like 69-tattooed cheek guy (brain fart moment here on the name...) did with Tousen.