Thread: Bleach 298

Bleach 298

Downloading right now... the fact that I am the first to post the links does not bode well...

Horriblesubs 480p
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=175495

Horriblesubs 720p
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=175496

This episode was nicer to watch than the... well, the real episodes for a long, long time. And still this sucked. But at least it was only so bad that it made it funny, not so bad that it makes you want to vomit like the real episodes.

Okay, I got that this episode was supposed to be a special to celebrate the movie, but why is the NEXT episode filler too? I thought this arc was over in the manga.

I actually enjoyed it. If they didn't destroy Soul Society, Battle Maid Cop would have totally won the grand prize. And the bit where Kenpachi was told to leave was hilarious.

BTW, I would gladly watch Battle Maid Cop if they made real episodes of it for fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    I actually enjoyed it. If they didn't destroy Soul Society, Battle Maid Cop would have totally won the grand prize. And the bit where Kenpachi was told to leave was hilarious.

BTW, I would gladly watch Battle Maid Cop if they made real episodes of it for fillers.
    I would rather watch Shunsui's films or Kenpachi's documentary.

I would rather they just got to the end of this arc and ended the series long enough to not have to do another filler arc.

It would be super awesome if they ended the series to return with a "Shippuuden" (referring to the second section, not the title, for you nitpicky ****ers) for Bleach and skipped the 100 shitter episodes filling the gap.

Yeah, isn't that basically what they did with Inuyasha? They just stopped the series for years and then started it up again right where they left off once the manga ended