Thread: Bleach 299

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar

Bleach 299

Kubo isn't spoiling anime only watchers with that hell arc, is he?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

At least we now know what happened to Ribbons after Setsuna defeated him in Gundam 00: He was sent to hell to take over.

Anyway, this arc likely is related to the next Bleach movie: Jigoku-hen.

Jounin
    Wow... sinners = a lot stronger than Espada?

If Aizen dies he's a weakling in Hell. :/

This Arc has my interests.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    What arc? fillers are over.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Jounin
    You saying this is part of the main story?

Looks like we are in for either another DBZ or a power-level scale that makes no sense. I hope they take care of this problem by capitalizing on the fact that Rukia was much weaker than that first thing that escaped from hell, and thus she and Renji will be finally silenced upon entering hell. It seems the captain-commander was fed up with how annoying they were as well and decided to send them in alone and told them under no circumstances may they receive assistance.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Looks like we are in for either another DBZ or a power-level scale that makes no sense. I hope they take care of this problem by capitalizing on the fact that Rukia was much weaker than that first thing that escaped from hell, and thus she and Renji will be finally silenced upon entering hell. It seems the captain-commander was fed up with how annoying they were as well and decided to send them in alone and told them under no circumstances may they receive assistance.
    Well, the captains and all the shinigami were pretty weak in the hueco mondo arc, including the commander himself.

They really need some special and tough training to get back some strenght.

Thing is, we're back to some details/ideas from the first seasons of the show. That's a new trend, here and there... as if they were trying to retrieve some audience.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Well, the captains and all the shinigami were pretty weak in the hueco mondo arc, including the commander himself.
    By the end of the show, Ichigo will have gone from being slaughtered by Abarai Renji to being able to destroy Soul Society with one finger. All in the time span of... a year...? Maybe two?

And some of these genius captains have been under strict and organized training for how long?

*sigh

But Ichigo's special. He has orange hair and is called after an edible flower fruit. Just as Aizen planned. Hyperbolic Time Chamber anyone?

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

So I kind of take it I shouldn't watch this episode...

This episode was better than many of the past ones. Though considering this is Bleach, that means absolutely nothing.

So...was that whole gate of hell flashback thing really from previously in the series? Cause I don't remember it.

It's too bad this Hell concept is being wasted on a movie. It could easily have made for an entire arc, and as usually, the serious filler is better than the current arc.

Anyway, obviously this movie takes place after the Heuco Mundo arc since it had dead Espada and Ichigo is already reached Hollowfication Level 2.

So since 8 and 9 were the only ones there, I wonder if that means they were the only Espada who were sinners when they were human.

....wait...does that mean other characters like Ulquiorra and Stark are in Soul Society now?

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    But Ichigo's special. He has orange hair and is called after an edible flower fruit.
    He is special. He's a half-human/half-Shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    So since 8 and 9 were the only ones there, I wonder if that means they were the only Espada who were sinners when they were human.
    Wait, I thought that Gillian were mass concentrations of hollows, and that Gillian<Adjuchas<Vasto Lorde(Espada)? Come to think of it though, I guess that crap was never 100% explained since 9 got into the Espada as a Gillian. I'd actually really like to see Ulqiorra and Stark again, though I guess if you're correct then perhaps they weren't dastardly enough to make it into Hell. And now I'm wondering, if these two Espada got transferred here after death, where does a hollowfied shinigami like Tousen go after his blood sausage explosion?

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante View Post
    Wait, I thought that Gillian were mass concentrations of hollows, and that Gillian<Adjuchas<Vasto Lorde(Espada)? Come to think of it though, I guess that crap was never 100% explained since 9 got into the Espada as a Gillian. I'd actually really like to see Ulqiorra and Stark again, though I guess if you're correct then perhaps they weren't dastardly enough to make it into Hell. And now I'm wondering, if these two Espada got transferred here after death, where does a hollowfied shinigami like Tousen go after his blood sausage explosion?
    Rememember though that a Gillian becomes an Adjuchas when one on the personalities inside it overshadows the others and asserts control. That personality is the one that goes on to become the Espada that we're all familiar with. And in Szazayel's case, clearly that guy was a sinner in life.

I don't know how it works for Aererornear...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    But, i`m guessing the innocents souls/personalities are STILL there somewhere, how is it fair that they go to hell?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    But, i`m guessing the innocents souls/personalities are STILL there somewhere, how is it fair that they go to hell?
    Which part of the Bleach universe exactly made you think it's fair at all? When normal people die, their souls proceed to that wretched medieval city in the SS. The few lucky ones with some reiatsu may gain access to shinigami bastion itself (whatever was its name) and perhaps get a better life (assuming they like somewhat strict and dangerous military life). If you decide not to go there despite having reiatsu, you become an outcast hungering for the ever scarce food.

So wait, this was a filler just to set up the movie? Well, the movie could be interesting, but will Ichigo be in it? The head captain guy said to not let Ichigo go.

I did like the episode. Does Rukia have a Bankai?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    Well, the movie could be interesting, but will Ichigo be in it? The head captain guy said to not let Ichigo go.
    Haha. If you consider dramatics at large, the very fact the commander said Ichigo must not be involved is the biggest assurance he will be.