Thread: One Piece Episode 478

One Piece Episode 478

Last edited by Marik; Wed, 12-08-2010 at 11:05 AM.

nice episode though i cant wait to see whitebeard step up a gear, assuming hes got any gears left in him, will b ultra shitty if luffy saves the day.

SOOOOOOOO FUCKING AWESOME!!

I thought for sure that shorter guard was Mr. 3 and was going to do something, but nope...instead...we'll just have Luffy take out the whole fucking army!

All of a sudden, it's pretty much just Luffy's Impel Down Team and Whitebeard vs. The Shichubiki and the Admirals now.

I like how from the episode title you think Luffy vs. Coby is gonna be a thing but then Coby get's Bellamied.

So fucking sweet...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    All of a sudden, it's pretty much just Luffy's Impel Down Team and Whitebeard vs. The Shichubiki and the Admirals now.
    Shame Whitebeard, Marco and Jozu are pretty much down, that leaves Luffy`s team + Vista and Squard vs. 3 (THREE!) admirals, Garp, Sengoku, Sentoumaru and 6 (5) Sichibukai, things are NOT looking good.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Whitebeards not finished. He just became a Hollow!

I'm still waiting/hoping for some curveball to come outta nowhere from like Blackbeard/Shanks/Dragon/Rayleigh or even the Strawhat Crew(tho they would have had to powered up pretty significantly to be of use in this fight) :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

can you freeze a diamond? it seems a long stretch... can you even melt them? jozu should be nigh on invincible and we didnt see him with any handcuffs on did we? lets just say the straw hats showed up, and they joined forces with luffy and assaulted one of the admirals, im sure they could tie him up for a short time then jozu could free marco and im sure between the two of them they could take out an admiral and whitebeard isnt finished not by a long shot

Did it look kinda like Jozu's right arm broke off his body to anybody else?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    lets just say the straw hats showed up, and they joined forces with luffy and assaulted one of the admirals, im sure they could tie him up for a short time then jozu could free marco and im sure between the two of them they could take out an admiral and whitebeard isnt finished not by a long shot
    Why are you so sure about that? Every time the Strawhats has met up with an admiral, they got manhandled. I'm surprised Jozu managed to make Akoji bleed. I bet he alone could take on the whole Strawhats. Remember when Don Flamingo just sat on Juzo like forever, how strong is that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    can you freeze a diamond?
    I doubt Jozu is injured by it, but that doesn't mean he's able to move. Being made of diamond would make you invulnerable, it wouldn't make you strong.

Luffy is much the same way. Rubber doesn't take damage from a lot of attacks, but there's nothing keeping you from simply tying Luffy up.

I don't think Jozu is harmed, he's just trapped.

I like how from the episode title you think Luffy vs. Coby is gonna be a thing but then Coby get's Bellamied.
    That's what I was scared of, that in the midst of all this awesome they try to put in an emotional talking part between Coby and Luffy, taking up half of the episode. Instead it was more of a 'get the F out of my way!' kind of moment. Surprising and awesome at the same time.

Just when I thought they were dragging this fight out too much in the last few episodes, they spit out an epsode like this that gets me stoked again.
    I was kind of thinking that Mr. 3 wás the shorter executioner, and somehow untied ace with a wax key, so the swords would just pass through him. That would be typical shounen. Nice to see I was wrong. Nothing as annoying as being able to predict a plot.

It just annoys me a bit to see that no matter how far they advance, the execution platform never gets closer.
    I bet some marines are rolling it backwards or something.
    Oars almost reached Ace before he collapsed for the first time.. now he's like half a mile away from him, without having moved.

I doubt Jozu is injured by it, but that doesn't mean he's able to move. Being made of diamond would make you invulnerable, it wouldn't make you strong.

Luffy is much the same way. Rubber doesn't take damage from a lot of attacks, but there's nothing keeping you from simply tying Luffy up.

I don't think Jozu is harmed, he's just trapped.
    Unless his right arm broke off.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    I was kind of thinking that Mr. 3 wás the shorter executioner
    I'm still almost certain that he is. They showed a scene where Mr. 3 had snuck into the backstage area, then he ducked while the two new executioners walk by. Then, later, there's a scene where they can't find one of the executioners, but there he is, and now, what parts they show of him look exactly like Mr. 3. Same nose, same facial hair.

That's a huge red herring if it's not really him.

If it is him, wtf was he gonna do? Execute Ace?

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    Oars almost reached Ace before he collapsed for the first time.. now he's like half a mile away from him, without having moved.
    That's cause Oars is like half a mile tall.