Thread: Bleach 300

Bleach 300

OMG, it's Casper!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

He looks kinda like a Quincy between the white robe and the cross on his chest.

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    He looks kinda like a Quincy between the white robe and the cross on his chest.
    or something close to a kkk member......

Yoruichi was giving off an '80s exercise tape vibe. That should be the next filler. Take a page from Eric Prydz who took a page from Steve Winwood. It would be the best ever that ever'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    OMG, it's Casper!
    Hahahahahahaha!!

He looked like a white prey mantis to me. Would be awesome if he randomly busted out some mantis fist on everyone.

Anyway, is it me or did the disposable gigai place a seal on Aizen waist when he impaled it?

Woah, didn't notice that. I assume he did it really quick. At first it was himself, then after Aizen made his move in about 0.000000000000000000001 of a sec, he inflated his Gigai, let it take the hit, placed the seal on his wrist and Shunpo behind Aizen for the Bakudan move(s).
    Duuuuh.

But yeah, that's really stupid. Is it the same in the manga?

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    Woah, didn't notice that. I assume he did it really quick. At first it was himself, then after Aizen made his move in about 0.000000000000000000001 of a sec, he inflated his Gigai, let it take the hit, placed the seal on his wrist and Shunpo behind Aizen for the Bakudan move(s).
    Duuuuh.

But yeah, that's really stupid. Is it the same in the manga?
    That's how evil Urahara is. His instant Gigai had a mod soul in it that he sacrificed to use that seal! Muhahahaha!

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. If only for the dumbfounded look on Ichigo's face. I like how the show is demonstrating how weak he really is compared to the other captains. He could be strong, but he doesn't have the will. I actually want Gin to win. I hated this guy to no end, but now he's probably my favourite character. Well, except for maybe Unohana.

When he basically says to sit down and watch the show, that clinched it. He's the coolest character there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    When he basically says to sit down and watch the show, that clinched it. He's the coolest character there.
    I think that's because, with Aizen fighting, he realizes his fight is basically meaningless.

If Aizen defeats those three, he'll defeat Ichigo too. And if Aizen loses, Gin knows he can't fight Urahara/Isshin/Youruichi by himself. So if it doesn't matter what he does, why waste his energy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I think that's because, with Aizen fighting, he realizes his fight is basically meaningless.

If Aizen defeats those three, he'll defeat Ichigo too. And if Aizen loses, Gin knows he can't fight Urahara/Isshin/Youruichi by himself. So if it doesn't matter what he does, why waste his energy.
    How can one not sit back, relax and watch Aizen's ballet moves in action? We all did, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Sat, 12-11-2010 at 02:44 AM.

Gin killing Ichigo would be the best thing that could happen to this wreck of a series. The guy is fricking hopeless. I have said since 200 eps ago that the one thing he lacks the most is willpower and this episode unlined it with bright red, green, yellow, blue, purple and whatever other underlining colours there are. He has no will to fight, no will to cut (not to mention kill), and now he hasn't got even will to move.

It's amazing such a main character could have carried an anime 300 eps long and the corresponding manga.