Thread: One Piece Episode 479

One Piece Episode 479

Last edited by Marik; Mon, 12-13-2010 at 10:37 PM.

Ahhhhhhhh!! Hardcore cliffhanger!!

Everyone seemed to be moving so much faster than Luffy. Geez. Gotta gear 2nd that shit.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Everyone seemed to be moving so much faster than Luffy. Geez. Gotta gear 2nd that shit.
    Yeah, this really pissed me off. Luffy was supposed to be making a mad dash to save Ace. Not only did Inazuma outrun him and raise a path to the scaffold, but had enough time to just stand around at the bottom and wait for Luffy who seemed to be taking forever.

looked much swifter in the manga. i cannot wait to see the next episode animated it will be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    Yeah, this really pissed me off. Luffy was supposed to be making a mad dash to save Ace. Not only did Inazuma outrun him and raise a path to the scaffold, but had enough time to just stand around at the bottom and wait for Luffy who seemed to be taking forever.
    Well, even with fresh energy hormones, Luffy is fucked up at this point. It's gotta be slowing him down. Inazuma has been taking a nap this whole battle.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Well, even with fresh energy hormones, Luffy is fucked up at this point. It's gotta be slowing him down. Inazuma has been taking a nap this whole battle.
    Well. Maybe Inazuma shouldve went to rescue Ace. He could probably remove the cuffs easily enough with his scissor hands.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Well. Maybe Inazuma shouldve went to rescue Ace. He could probably remove the cuffs easily enough with his scissor hands.
    But if the cuffs are made of seastone, would his devil fruit powers work..?

Even if he by some miracle manages to get past Garp he still has Sengoku to deal with, and i'm assuming his rank of "Fleet Admiral" is not just for show...

Someone from 'outside' the battle really needs to join in.. i really can't see how Luffy would be able to win against either one of them alone, not to mention both of them right after one another and he himself only running on energy hormone backup power... he's pretty fucked :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Even if he by some miracle manages to get past Garp he still has Sengoku to deal with, and i'm assuming his rank of "Fleet Admiral" is not just for show...

Someone from 'outside' the battle really needs to join in.. i really can't see how Luffy would be able to win against either one of them alone, not to mention both of them right after one another and he himself only running on energy hormone backup power... he's pretty fucked :P
    Luffy has been "pretty fucked" several times this battle. Remember when he attacked all 3 Admirals at the same time, alone? lol

yibis

yibis - One Piece 479 - 720p
    yibis - One Piece 479 - 400p

yibis has their own tracker now....

Seeing that Anirena keeps being pursued by bad luck we decided to take matters into our own hands. From this day on the torrent tracker link will lead you to our very own Yibis Tracker. This should provide a smoother torrenting experience and be generally awesome. Of course all our old torrents are now down to one seeder, us, so I would like to appeal to the forum massif and visitors to download the torrents for the releases they still have and help seeding again. Not that the old stuff generates any serious traffic, it just looks nicer in the torrent status In case you've now started sweating at the thought of having to download close to a hundred torrents you'll be happy to hear that we've packed everything before 471 into batch torrents of 10 episodes each. Just make sure you are pointing the torrent to the folder with your stored episodes so it doesn't download to a new location but instead only rechecks the files and starts seeding right away.