Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 301

Bleach 301

Ah. Now I get all the snide Hyperbolic Time Chamber comments people were making a couple months ago.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I'm not even watching the story. Just Yorouichi in her new outfit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Ah. Now I get all the snide Hyperbolic Time Chamber comments people were making a couple months ago.
    Oh that's just the tip of the iceberg, we've been dropping sarcasm on these anime threads for a while now.

Well, Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Just as Aizen Planned were the two that kept jumping out at me and those seem pretty obvious now. If you guys were doing others I didn't notice.

It sounds though like Isshin is going to teach Ichigo a Shinigami powerup. Which, frankly, I find annoying because Ichigo JUST got a Hollow powerup that he has no control over, and has barely used. I expected at the very least he would have to use that on Aizen before moving on to ANOTHER powerup. But so far they're skipping it.

Although, granted. Aizen is mostly ignoring Ichigo. And I guess he'd probably have to kill Ichigo for that powerup to manifest again.

Jounin
    So with people waking up and Aizen apporoaching the town and such, is it really a Hyperbolic time chamber?

I know what Ichi's dad said but it's like they completely ignored it and real time still passed on the other side...

Only way I can see them making it true is if the gate opens right infront of Aizen. :/

That plus, if his dad new Ichi could read Aizen's "It's over 9000" power level, why did he act surprised? :P
    Last edited by Shadow Skill; Tue, 12-14-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Needed to add more

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    That plus, if his dad new Ichi could read Aizen's "It's over 9000" power level, why did he act surprised? :P
    I don't think he knew for sure. Probably just suspected.

Remember they set it up in this episode that "Aizen's pressure is so strong now you can't even feel it unless your on his level."

And then when Ichigo goes "Can't you feel that guy's pressure?! How can I beat that!"

To which Isshin is like in his head, "Oh, so he IS on Aizen's level, I just need to teach him something to do with all that power."

Are we back to non-fillers? and if so, at what ep did it switch back?

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Jounin
    Ohhhh I see

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Are we back to non-fillers? and if so, at what ep did it switch back?
    It was only filler for two episodes.

There is something that kind of bugs me in this episode. The fact that Isshin uses the Getsuga tenshou makes me think that it's just a 'basic' zanpaktou move, and not a Zangetsu specific one. Nobody was surpised when Isshin used it. No 'how the hell did he use MY technique' type of expression at all.
    If my memory doesn't fail me (and it regularly does) the person telling Ichigo the name of the move was Urahara. So either the moves are inherited, or it's a pretty standard move. Since Ichigo is (I'm guessing here) the first half blooded saiyan shinigami, it's still weird that nobody is surprised, not even Aizen or Gin.. Gin talks about it like it's the most normal thing in the world.
    And if Isshin know's that 'final' version, why the hell didn't HE use it against Aizen? Even though he probably was too weak compared to Aizen, the fact that he didn't use it is weird.

I always thought that Isshin was this badassly powerful shinigami. Somehow his cape made me think he was some sort of royal guard or something. I can only hope that his powers haven't completely awakened or something, since he supposedly lost them or something.

-end of rant-

Zaraki is the only one to have ever made Captain level without bankai.

......Where is everyone elses bankai? None of the vaizards used it, Urahara isn't using it, Ishin isn't using it...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Ukitake didn`t used it, Kyoraku didn`t used it.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Aizen didn't use it either...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    There is something that kind of bugs me in this episode. The fact that Isshin uses the Getsuga tenshou makes me think that it's just a 'basic' zanpaktou move, and not a Zangetsu specific one. Nobody was surpised when Isshin used it. No 'how the hell did he use MY technique' type of expression at all.
    I guess you're right. It didn't even occur to me to question it. In fact I'd assumed we'd seen him use it already. I guess I just assumed it was hereditary.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    ......Where is everyone elses bankai? None of the vaizards used it, Urahara isn't using it, Ishin isn't using it...
    Is Youruichi even carrying her Zanpaktou?

Seems like they wanted to make is feel like everyone was going all out, but are saving the Bankai's of the most powerful characters for some future arc.

Do we even know if the Visoreds have Bankai's? I suppose some of them have to since they used to be Captains...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Seems like they wanted to make is feel like everyone was going all out, but are saving the Bankai's of the most powerful characters for some future arc.
    It's called bad writing.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Zaraki is the only one to have ever made Captain level without bankai.
    Aizen is still fighting @ Shikai level, by Shonen Rules - the first one to power up losses the battle , i.e. its always the bad guy that uses his power up first, then the hero comes along with his super power up to blow him away. besides its bad form to fight a Shikai with bankai - makes you look weak.

Proof that Gins Eyes are not just folds of skin in his head.

Last edited by anime nomad; Wed, 12-15-2010 at 04:38 PM.

The only fricking thing Ichigo excels at is to listen to his enemies' words and take them to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by anime nomad View Post
    Proof that Gins Eyes are not just folds of skin in his head.

This shot was awesome, I'm more of a Gin fan each week as of late.

If something's filler, does that mean it isn't necessarily true? Cause if I recall right, the DiamondDust Rebellion movie showed that multiple identical Zanpakutous can co-exist, i.e. Hyourinmaru. Wouldn't that explain Isshin's use of the Getsuga Tenshou-move? But everyone not using their Bankais is kinda peculiar. Though a reasonable but lame explaination could be that since they can't feel Aizen's reiatsu anyway, they find it useless to use their Bankais? Yet that reasoning should keep them from fighting at all.
    It doesn't make sense. And wtf's up with Aizen's Tarzan hair? Apparently the Hōgyoku is a hair growth agent. SSJ much?

@anime nomad: I wanted to post a screen of that too. Epic moment!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.