Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 301

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessper View Post
    This shot was awesome, I'm more of a Gin fan each week as of late.
    You're in for a real treat

not feeling aizen's pressure is just more kubo writing anyway. whenever someone has been far above someone elses level they've collapsed under the heavy weight of their spiritual pressure they've felt. like when nanao was there when the captain commander was going to fight those 2 captains.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    not feeling aizen's pressure is just more kubo writing anyway. whenever someone has been far above someone elses level they've collapsed under the heavy weight of their spiritual pressure they've felt. like when nanao was there when the captain commander was going to fight those 2 captains.
    Yeah, that's like saying that sun is SO bright you can't even see it!

Although, if it was bright enough, it would make you go blind, so then you wouldn't see it...

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Yeah, that's like saying that sun is SO bright you can't even see it!

Although, if it was bright enough, it would make you go blind, so then you wouldn't see it...
    You could always use the radioactivity parallel... with usual reiatsu levels being Bêta(-) radioactivity and Aizen+Ichigo being in the gamma type at high energy levels. Both types are very different.
    But that's really spliting hair and way too much thought, just as Kubo never planned

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I like how they're not even hiding the fact that Ichigo is weak. But unfortunately, he's also very strong that he can sense Aizen's spiritual pressure. Soooo.... Ichigo is a coward is what they're trying to tell us. The hero of 300+ episodes is a coward. Thank you very much!

"Just go home, man. You're boring the hell out of me. Just go." -Gin (paraphrased)

Trying to tell? Your standards are far too high. As far as I'm concerned, Kubo succeeded with 100% efficiency. I have rarely witnessed a shounen main character as unwilling to do what must be done so far along the road, despite having unheard of power. Or so demented that he already forgot in this fight there are only two choices: Win and save everybody or lose and die with the rest. There's no third alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Or so demented that he already forgot in this fight there are only two choices: Win and save everybody or lose and die with the rest. There's no third alternative.
    I dunno, so far Aizen hasn't actually killed very many people(the only ones I can think of for sure are a few nameless people during the 100 years ago arc). I get the distinct impression he would probably kill a lot less people if they'd just stop getting in his way.

Well, except the people in Karakura town that he's going to melt down into a key of course.

I can't deny the truthfulness of that but still I'd like to think it's only due to the fact this is a mainstream shounen show, where too few named characters die (on the good guys' side anyway). But still, Ichigo is a human (though with a hybrid engine) so why wouldn't he get melted with the rest of the folks if Aizen actually got down to it?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I dunno, so far Aizen hasn't actually killed very many people(the only ones I can think of for sure are a few nameless people during the 100 years ago arc).
    Didn't he squash Tousen a few episodes back?
    Now he wasn't that big a character, but still..

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Trying to tell? Your standards are far too high. As far as I'm concerned, Kubo succeeded with 100% efficiency.
    True! I'm just in shock that Kubo would go this far. In the past, you could always ignore that he was a coward because Ichigo used to win his fights with Hichigo, or somehow pulled through. But now, he's just standing still. You gotta admit that before this, he'd at least attack or DO something. I seem to remember him having a "never give up" attitude even if he kept getting pushed down.

But you're right. There's no way to deny it anymore. Can't even make excuses.