Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 302 (Canon)

Bleach 302 (Canon)

Horriblesubs

480p
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=181215

720p
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=181216

Well, it makes sense that Zanpakutous are hereditary in type... I wonder if Engetsu might show up and give baby Zangetsu a spanking for giving Ichigo a hard time or something.

Looks like more filler coming up on the preview. Seriously... just finish the stupid arc and stop throwing in random blips, fuckers.

And I hope to God that wasn't Don Kanonji I saw at the end of the episode...

The Hyperbolic time-hallway of ooze is a very original concept to power up the main char. before the big fight. Seriously, I guess it's pretty difficult coming up with thought out char. development in both abilities and power ups when you have to live up to DBZ. Damn you Akira Toriyama!

I do like seeing Zangetsu again (despite having a different look) and double like the fact he's pissed @ Ichigo for being such a wuz. Ichigo's Jinzen innerworld has a nice setting displaying his piss-soaked mentality as a city shrunken in size and drowning in piss. I don't know why I use the word piss so much but I guess that's the level Bleach puts me on. Hopefully Strawberry will deal with his demons (no pun intended) and get back to his old self so that at least the endig of this arc can be good.
    Ahhww, who am I foolin'? I <3 Bleach!

Edit: Next ep's are filler? Not so cool.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Tue, 12-21-2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: To display the filler hate.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    And I hope to God that wasn't Don Kanonji I saw at the end of the episode...
    Agreed, but I think we will both be disappointed this time next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper View Post
    Agreed, but I think we will both be disappointed this time next week.
    We will, cuz it's filler next week.
    I'm about 99.99999~% sure it's Don Kan'onji... who else cán it be..

"Ichigo will be here soon. Probably with new powers."

I love how genre savvy Aizen is.

Hichigo is looking crazy badass at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    We will, cuz it's filler next week.
    I'm about 99.99999~% sure it's Don Kan'onji... who else cán it be..
    Well, the other obvious answer would be Ishida's dad, who's the only powerful person we know that hasn't shown up yet.

But yeah, from the glasses it's obviously Konoji. Would be funny though if it turns out he was secretly super powerful the whole time.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Wed, 12-22-2010 at 12:28 AM.

it's not filler

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Hichigo is looking crazy badass at this point.
    Ya, I'm enjoying the new look. I'm glad we get some more inner Ichigo time, I've always enjoyed those scenes.

But yeah, from the glasses it's obviously Konoji. Would be funny though if it turns out he was secretly super powerful the whole time.
    No. No, It would not be funny if he was a relevant character. Ever.

Zangetsu is drowning in Ichigo's sorrows. How metaphorically brilliant. I liked the end where the computer and electrical appliances didn't work.

And wow, Zangetsu knows a few attacks. Gee, that never crossed anyone's mind. Nope. Who would ever think that a Zampakutu that exists for the sole purpose of fighting would know how to... ahem, fight? WHO? NO ONE!!! And Hichigo. NO ONE would ever think that he knows how to fight or could teach Ichigo a thing or two. NEVER!!! And seeing Zangetsu while in Bankai... too clever for me. Complete shocker.

Actually, he's trained with the Vaizards, been in countless battles and never seems to learn beyond a few attacks. If I'm not mistaken, I think the last time he learned a new attack was when Menos roamed Seireitai. So I'm looking forward to seeing how this training session magically turns out to not be a futile exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    Zangetsu is drowning in Ichigo's sorrows. How metaphorically brilliant. I liked the end where the computer and electrical appliances didn't work.

And wow, Zangetsu knows a few attacks. Gee, that never crossed anyone's mind. Nope. Who would ever think that a Zampakutu that exists for the sole purpose of fighting would know how to... ahem, fight? WHO? NO ONE!!! And Hichigo. NO ONE would ever think that he knows how to fight or could teach Ichigo a thing or two. NEVER!!! And seeing Zangetsu while in Bankai... too clever for me. Complete shocker.

Actually, he's trained with the Vaizards, been in countless battles and never seems to learn beyond a few attacks. If I'm not mistaken, I think the last time he learned a new attack was when Menos roamed Seireitai. So I'm looking forward to seeing how this training session magically turns out to not be a futile exercise.
    What exactly are you qualifying as an "attack"? Ichigo only knows Getsugatensho. Sure, he knows a few different levels of it, but that's his only "special attack".

If your just talking about swordsmanship, they've been implying that Ichigo's regular swordsmanship is really good since way back when Urahara trained him.

I did find it interesting that Hichigo seems to have his Ressurecion and his Zanpaktou at the same time, which I don't think Ichigo did. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I don't think Hollow2 Ichigo still used a Zanpaktou.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I did find it interesting that Hichigo seems to have his Ressurecion and his Zanpaktou at the same time, which I don't think Ichigo did. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I don't think Hollow2 Ichigo still used a Zanpaktou.
    He did had it, he used the force to pull the sword back to his hand a bit after he transformed.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    He did had it, he used the force to pull the sword back to his hand a bit after he transformed.
    Next he will learn Jedi mind tricks.

These are not the Hollows you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    it's not filler
    How is the next episode not filler?

Are you saying it's not filler because it's based on some short or side story Kubo wrote? Or is it not filler because it's actually the next chapter?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    It`s certainly NOT the next chapter, don`t know about any side story.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I want moar Zaraki action, been a while since he showed himself now, but atleast Isshin is getting screentime ^_^

Also, more of Yoruichi in that outfit she had when fighting Aizen... mmm mm!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

How is the next episode not filler?

Are you saying it's not filler because it's based on some short or side story Kubo wrote? Or is it not filler because it's actually the next chapter?
    this ep ends where chapter 410 ends.

you can see the last page of that chapter here
    don't ask why the url says chapter 423. I dunno

chapter 411 switches back to ichigo for a bit, then back to aizen and co.

if you don't mind being spoiled, check out this link for a page from the next chapter.

I'm going to be uber pissed if they turn Kanonji into some ridiculously powerful character... like Love's brother or something. Because then he'll never go away. Please let him be killed off in some sacrificial manner... please...

Or just be humiliatingly obliterated. Immediately. Within one episode. This is preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    You left out the part where he decided it was a good idea to throw it at Ishida. Which is probably why Darth thought he didn't have it. (Granted that time frame of how long he left his sword sticking out of his friend wasn't super long, but I deemed it relevant to mention.)

sup guys, i just spent a week catching up on bleach... few questions... who's hichigo? i thought it was a spelling error first time i saw it but i noticed a lot of people using that.. second, what day of the week does eng sub for bleach usually get released?

aside from a few really annoying characters that i hope i never have to see again (nel's 2 arrancar buddies, don kanoji) i'm loving this series!! it's so much better then naruto (which has been pissing me off for awhile now)

ichigo vs grimmjow and ichigo vs ulquira were def my favs so far

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Hichigo is hollow ichigo, the hollow inside him that takes over from time to time. Subs gets released early Tuesday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    Like I've been saying for ages, Ichigo's chief problem isn't the lack of special attacks or powers. It's his fragile mind and the lack of will to fight. He would likely get consistently stronger than Kenpachi if he didn't hesitate to cut every single time he faces an enemy and if he stopped trying to wonder and ponder everything with his pigeon brain, usually leading him into further hesitation and inactivity.

I'm sort of pleased his inner world reflects so picturesquely his shitty state of mind. Though Zangetsu must have the disposition of a buddha to still believe in Ichigo. Not that he had a choice being stuck to existing as Ichigo's zanpakutou, but still.