Thread: Bleach 303 (Filler)

Bleach 303 (Filler)

Ironically it turned out to be filler because of a lack of a certain character.
    Looks like it's filler again next week too.

I for one loved it
    though i question more Soi Fon's
    orientation.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I didn't think it needed to be questioned by now

up until now it *could* have been simply puppy dog admiration and devotion. No more... no more.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

So the one time they don't have those retarded 5 seconds of the current episode spoilerific intro is the one time I don't care, amazing.

First half was hilarious. Second half was sappy.

Yeah, the first half was surprisingly funny. The only good thing about the second half were some good Rukia shots - since I'm still a Rukia fan...

You have good taste.
    On a similar note I'm looking forward to seeing little Devil Rukia next week, =D