Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Episode 482

One Piece Episode 482

Last edited by Marik; Thu, 01-13-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Ouch! Someone got pwned.

Woof...that has to suck.

He's got a little bit of vivre card left though. He needs a senzu bean.

Really tired of Buggy killing the tension.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Question: doesn't kairoseki, or sea stone if I spelled that wrong, make Devil Fruit users go effectively limp? Every time Luffy got a taste, he became useless... So why does Marco seem to not even care aside from the fact he has inconvenient light-bullet holes in his heart? He's walking around and everything.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neflight86 View Post
    Question: doesn't kairoseki, or sea stone if I spelled that wrong, make Devil Fruit users go effectively limp? Every time Luffy got a taste, he became useless... So why does Marco seem to not even care aside from the fact he has inconvenient light-bullet holes in his heart? He's walking around and everything.
    I`m guessing Marco is just much more stronger than luffy, so he has more stamina and resistance to it.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Also, Robin had seastone cuffs for an entire arc and it never really seemed to make her physically weak. Same with Ace. He's able to walk under his own power and everything.

Maybe the cuffs are just made differently.

Luffy was in a cage surrounded by seastone rodes with Smoker. While Luffy could hardly move, Smoker didn't had so much trouble with movement just lost his power.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Well, Luffy only felt faint when he physically touched the bars. Smoker wasn't touching the bars
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    During the first half on the episode, i was as annoyed and pissed as the people in Shanbody looking at buggy.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Yeah.. Buggy needs to do something or get the fuck out of there, it's really getting annoying now.

Now i'm pretty sure someone will come to aid Luffy and the Whitebeards because there just isn't enough viable fighters to stop Sengoku and the Admirals -.-

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Leave it to the anime department to take one joke and run it into the ground. (In case you hadn't noticed yet, blind optimism of a slapstick villain is still funny)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Some may hate Buggy; Some may love Buggy. No matter how annoying Buggy may be, i still love Buggy.

minor Spoiler:

Buggy's slapstick show will pay off in the end

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Is he being blindly optimistic though? I mean, we all know Whitebeard is going to die here. Buggy just needs to be the guy who gets the last shot in to achieve his goal.

If everyone ends up mutually exhausting each other in the final moments, he just has to float over and take his head.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Is he being blindly optimistic though? I mean, we all know Whitebeard is going to die here. Buggy just needs to be the guy who gets the last shot in to achieve his goal.
    I meant more along the lines of how everything Buggy says and does gets praised by all his dumb followers, turning their routines into constant circle-jerks.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I meant more along the lines of how everything Buggy says and does gets praised by all his dumb followers, turning their routines into constant circle-jerks.
    Ah.

I wonder what would happen if he actually did become an Emperor. Would he just have to find a way to make sure his underlings do all the fighting so nobody catches wise of how weak he is?

Jounin
    He has a terrific DF for avoiding punishment. If he just becomes fast enough to follow and react to the speed CP9 had then he will be almost untouchable. Also since he got facetime on the broadcast he will be regarded as a hero of the war. That will attract more strong people. And he has the map/logpose (forgot what it was) to that treasure. With the wealth for that he will gain more fame and attract even stronger pirates. if everything plays out, he could become a serious threat to the WG and a big name pirate that compete for One Piece.

The people in CP9 were essentially super human. I would be VERY surprised if Buggy even reached that level lol

Buggy was an apprentice on Gold Roger's ship, and look where he is now. He's always been a weak coward, I doubt that will ever change.
    Last edited by Assertn; Tue, 01-11-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Meeting Luffy changes everyone. Especially villains.

Buggy was one of the very first villains Luffy encountered, and hes more of a joke now than he ever was. He was much more badass when Luffy met the guy in East Blue lol