I'm using Chrome on Windows XP with 1280x1024 resolution. I'm not too sure how many of these functions were required as part of the marking criteria.

Functionality:

- I agree with Buff; centered websites aren't too appealing nor are they suitable for product/shopping pages

- maybe I'm missing something here, but I can't change the quantity of the items I'm buying; if I want more "Darth Vader Mugs", I would have to go back and keep on adding it to my shopping cart

- search function doesn't work

- it would be awesome to be able to see thumbnails of the products I'm looking at so that I can see more products on my screen (~8); if I want to look at a product in more detail, I can click on the thumbnail to see more information

- the double navigation (checkout | search | subscribe | ...) and (home | shop | cart | ...) looks really awkward; maybe you can bring the user to the product page with a highlighted function asking me to continue to shop, edit my cart or checkout?

- navigations are typically on the left hand side while search functions are on the right

- the footer "website designed by ..." is really annoying; they should not follow me everywhere I go

Aesthetics:

- the second header/bar underneath the registration/login part seems really out of place

- there are too many colours in your gradient background

- the grey font on the home page at the bottom next to your logo does not stand out at all (grey on light grey)

- the capitalized text are sending mixed messages (screaming) at me to buy this or that (the condescending factor is bothering me)

- what's up with the blue bar under the grey bars (it looks pretty random)?

Personal:

- site "under construction" messages always annoy me to no end

- product pictures are too big to be practical on a real website

- the logo could use some work if it was an actual business logo

- add money signs ($) so that I'm not confusing quantity with money amount

- add taxes and shipping fees if applicable

- there should be a name underneath your logo or at least something telling me that I'm on xyz.com; it's subtle subconscious advertising and also lets me know immediately what website I'm on