Thread: Bleach 306

Bleach 306

I'm glad they are back on track. This episode wasn't half bad.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Woo! Arrancar Zangetsu!

I'm telling you, it's only a matter of time before we have Arrancar Vizard2 Ichigo with a black Zanpaktou in one hand and a white one in the other.

Did Don Kanoji always sound like Buggy?

damn... don kanonji is back.... i was hoping aizen would one shot him...

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Blog Entries
    Remember when Hanatarou was made into a drooling mess and even Ichigo was feeling woozy from Kempachi's spirit pressure who was half a mile away?

Well, Kenpachi was probably intentionally throwing out hostile spirit pressure.

If anything Aizen is probably holding his in.

canon. or Filler. ????
    Those words are the best new feature on the Bleach / Naruto Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by To Young View Post
    canon. or Filler. ????
    its canon

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

I don't understand why Aizen bothered to warn The Don at all. He didn't hesitate to walk by normals killing them in the process, what's the deal? Because they were no-names? It just seems to me like they fucked up his character in this moment-unless he was just mildly curious because the named characters can remain in one piece with him that close. I would think he wouldn't stop to stare at the yard trash when his objective is so near.

Lame. Too much cryptic overplayed trash talk about protecting pears and apples. Baby Zangetsu fighting over who's vegetables are more important, when everyone clearly knows that Ichigo's emoness was the very cause of Baby Zangetsu's anger and of course is connected to what Ichigo wants to protect (Zangetsu protects his empty skyscraper world and Ichigo and Ichigo protects his friends and his own skyscraper world, couldn't be more obvious). Ichigo doesn't care and just wants moar powa! Just get this shit over with already. Why can't this teaching Getsuga Genkidama be more like when Ichigo learned the first Getsuga? Like this? That much cooler. That much less gayness. And whats with that random Arisawa jealousy scene, when she was checking out Rangiku?
    Rangiku went totally insane and literally thrown her life away just to ask Gin why he went all psycho and betrayed Kira. She didn't even ask it like "Why did you do this to all of us *tear* and especially me? TT *implying her love to him*". At least that would have been sort of interesting. But these scenes were just random and unimportant. Though I like how they made it look like Rangiku appearing would matter in any way. It's not even like if she managed to convince Gin into betraying Aizen that would have changed anything. And Don Kanonji omfg. I mean it was fine when he tried to beat low level hollows, but making him show up at this point was just plain stupid. Seriously, too many psychos doing self-defeating random shit in this anime and showing things that don't matter is getting annoying.
    Last edited by Endrance; Thu, 01-27-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by To Young View Post
    canon. or Filler. ????
    If it doesn't say Filler, assume that it's canon.