Thread: Bleach 307

Bleach 307

[HorribleSubs] Bleach 307v2 480p
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 307v2 720p

Wow, didn't see that one coming at all....

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Butterfly Aizen looks fabulous.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Does the Bishounen Line ever wrap around in on itself?

Blog Entries
    RIP Aizen's bitch curl, you will be missed

Seriously though, for a second there, I thought Gin was gonna turn out to be the big bag.

With his description of himself as a snake that swallowed whatever it wants, and then him turning on Aizen, I thought maybe he was going to take Aizen's powers.

Then it turns out he's actually just the worlds stupidest fucking assassin. He had a fucking century to kill Aizen, but he waits until AFTER Aizen has basically become a god to strike. Fucking brilliant...

Little bit obsessive too. Dedicate 100 years of his life to killing the man whose minions roughed up his girlfriend.

I will say though, I seriously love Keigo. Chucking bottles and gas at Aizen.

I'm still waiting for those 4 classmate character to develop powers like Inoue and Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I will say though, I seriously love Keigo. Chucking bottles and gas at Aizen.
    Mizuiro, not Keigo! Burst into flames, Darth!

Haha, but really, that was a very unexpected twist and was cool even though Gin massively failed at life.

Here's a catch though I noticed... remember how Ichigo's dad was emphasizing how only people of the same level could feel Aizen's power? Well, Keigo (not Mizuiro, Darth! Keigo... I'm never going to let you live the one down) is able to sense Aizen coming. And it's being repeatedly emphasized that Keigo can sense him.
    Question is: Big hints being dropped or an epic storyline fail the writers and editors just aren't catching? Either are likely...

Fiiiiiine. I got the name wrong of a character that has appeared in about 1% of the episodes in the series....

Like I said, I think all 4 of these characters are going to be important eventually. When they're powers show up, they'll probably be whatever the powerlevel of the current arc is too rather than starting at the bottom.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Remember Rukia has been adopted.
    So if someone clever scripts that show -Archangel will rage here- then I find Mizuiro to look like Rukia a lot.

On another front, it might be possible Ichigo's oldman isn't in fact his father because they do not look alike at all...
    So Aizen telling Ichigo is the son of a shinigami and something else( probably human) wasn't necessarily referring to Ichigo's oldman as the shinigami. Ichigo's mother might still be the shinigami.

But we shouldn't care I guess.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Oh come on, Butterfly Aizen? really?? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here -.-

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Blog Entries
    I don't rage at Bleach anymore David, i lol. Hard.

Gin seemed so badass and then he putzed out. Even Kanonji is cooler than him. I feel like I'm watching the Star Wars prequels.

well that was unexpected

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

I'm wondering if Ichigo's mother was actually a hollow... except that we've been told she was human, and killed by Grand Fisher. It was hard for me to believe Fisher was her real killer just because Isshin seemed so indifferent back when he finished him off, not sure what to make of it. But it would explain Ichigo's weird duality. Actually, question:Was Zangetsu saying that he, Zangetsu, has always been half zanpakuto and half hollow? If that's the case then maybe my guess is correct, unless I'm wrong and Urahara himself performed hollowfication on Ichigo when he was in that pit.

I'm guessing that maybe Gin never had the chance to put his hand on Aizen's sword without raising suspicion until now. It would have looked obvious to try that move back before Aizen went through his first evolution in the fight with the others. At this point I can't tell if Aizen really did know that Gin was going to make an attempt on his life, or if he's just a verbose bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I don't rage at Bleach anymore David, i lol. Hard.
    Those were some rough times though, until we all finally learned to do that.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills