Thread: [Request & Permission] Ah! My Goddess

Smile [Request & Permission] Ah! My Goddess

Dear Gotwoot,

I am a member of VnS ( www.vnsharing.net ), a site for the Vietnamese community to share manga, anime, and all kinds of stuff related to that.

I really enjoy your releases, I think you guys did a very good job. I want to use your releases to translate into Vietnamese to share with other member who can't read Englist at my site.

Could I have permission to use your soft english sub for my project ? It is absolutely NOT for commercial purpose, just to share for free.

Of course your credit will be kept. I will make sure them appear at the topic and at the start of each of episodes. Beside that, I would also gladly do everything else you want.

By the way, do you have RAW- Ah! My Goddess (TV-ss1) ? Because I can't get them at any torrents site I know so far.

Thanks for reading.
    Please answe me as soon as you can.
    Last edited by Aestivalis; Thu, 02-03-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Sure. GotWoot and most likely other groups wouldn't have a problem with using their releases to translate into Vietnamese. It is a common practice to re-encode people's releases or use their softsubbed translations for one's own group.

It's a good thing that you're doing. Your website is cute!

Ah! My Goddess raw here found via NyaaTorrents.

If you can't find a raw you can always just mux out the subs of someone elses release and cut in a raw OP/ED you find from somewhere, that requires someone who knows how to manipulate video (like an encoder).
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Thank you very much !
    Last edited by Aestivalis; Sat, 02-05-2011 at 03:59 AM.