Bleach 308

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    The only working release so far...

[Bleachverse] BLEACH 308 - avi: Torrent | DDL
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

Awesome ep is awesome.

I wonder how the citizens of Karakura feels about a couple guys in their prom dresses fighting it out to see whether they live or die. =P

With that said, fight was awesome. I'm actually hoping they throw in extra kido and explosives.
    Last edited by humpburger; Fri, 02-11-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Aw Hell yeahs! this ep.
    kicked ass! Ichigo has changed
    I wanna see his mask.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Something tells me that Aizen is wrong is assuming that Ichigo cast away his Spirit Pressure to gain more physical strength. The way he acts is more like he has só much more spirit pressure that Aizen can't feel it. If I recall Isshin and Urahara had the same thing with Aizen.. and that makes me think.. do Keigo and co. have more spirit pressure then Isshin and Urahara? Tatsuki clearly says that she can feel Aizen's power.... and he even evolved twice since then... so either he got seriously weaker, or we have a plot hole as deep as the grand canion.
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Tue, 02-08-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Most enjoyable Bleach ep in quite some time, nice ^^

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

HorribleSubs Version

[HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 308 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

Awesome ep is awesome.
    Last edited by Marik; Tue, 02-08-2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Added DDLs.

Just watched the ep again (a rarity lately)..
    Totally forgot the quantizing powers of 00 Aize[N], or is it 00 rAizen? Hmz.. his wings better not be Fangs or something... Hogyoku = tiny Haro?

Seeing how effortlessly Ichigo is taking on Aizen at the moment, it makes me wonder how much of a fight Aizen can put up against him.

I've been looking for the ep where Isshin/Urahara mentions that he can't feel Aizen's power because it's too high.. can't find it..
    Edit: Got it, ep 301.
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Tue, 02-08-2011 at 05:49 PM.

How long did Ichigo actually train in his little "time tunnel" in real time?

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Isshin said he could hold the thingy for 2000 hours, the hyperbolic time chamber is 2000 times as fast as outside, so about 1 hour.. Isshin was out of spirit power when they arrived in this ep, so it should be around that long..
    Isshin explains this in ep 302, in case you want proof.

Months. But really, until his training was done.
    I'm SOOOO happy they didn't drag it out.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Most enjoyable Bleach ep in quite some time, nice ^^
    +1 on that.... amazing episode!!!

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

F@@@@@@ Awesome... Ichigo is so badass right now! One of the best Bleach episodes in a VERY Long time!

Yeah, I knew pretty much the moment Aizen said he couldn't feel Ichigo's Spirit Pressure anymore that he was fucked. I mean, they JUST explained what it means when you can't feel them anymore a few episodes ago.

I realize the sudden Shounen power-up is a cheap gimmick and bad writing, but damn, when it doesn't make the moment it happens any less awesome when it's first revealed.

That new remix of Number 1 is freakin' sweet.

I liked when Ichigo just made up a name for Afro instead of admitting he didn't know who he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi View Post
    Months. But really, until his training was done.
    I'm SOOOO happy they didn't drag it out.
    From the preview, it looks like the next episode is going to flash back to his training, which is par for the course in Bleach. To show Ichigo using a powerup before showing us how he got it.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Wed, 02-09-2011 at 03:18 AM.

Surprisingly good. But that's probably because we haven't seen a plot twist that matters, good background music and good shounen writing for a century in this anime. And ONCE AGAIN no useless crap talk WITHOUT action in the next 30 seconds. And if someone talks longer, it does actually have a logical purpose. Aizen talked shit and got grabbed in the face. SERVES HIM RIGHT is what I thought. Usually in Bleach, people are just being annoying without making much sense. But in Aizen's case it's understandable. I mean, he took such a long time coming up with all that crap, always having the upper hand and now when he thinks he's all powerful he gets smacked like a dog. Combined with his usual arrogance he needs some time to comprehend he's not the only big deal out there right now.
    Oh and butterfly Aizen does still look insanely silly. He's like a parody of himself.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Finally an episode that is actually good.The music was perfect for it.
    And now that I think about it....I think it's natural that Ichigo is stronger now. I mean from the start he was a natural hybrid. Zangetsu and Hichigo merged when he fought them in the tunnel. So I think this actually means that he no longer has a mask but that all of that power is just his without having to summon anything.

And did anyone else notice how the guard of his sword was actually longer and thinner?

Aye i did notice that, and it also seemed like the handle was shortened, add to that the chain attaching it to his arm, its now pretty much a 1-handed sword instead of his normal one.

I think it has more to do with what Aizen said about they were both now attached to their swords. It's almost like they've partially merged with their Zanpakutos. It makes me wonder if Ichigo is still capable of returning to his normal body... Not only that, but his extreme spirit pressure is higher than Aizen's now, right? Well a normal person basically evaporated touching Aizen, I wonder if Ichigo will even be able to have physical contact with anyone that's not a Shinigami or otherwise empowered.

Also, if you watch closely enough, Ichigo's swings are the ones that are actually causing the landscape destruction like he says at the end. It's timed just right with his swings as well as the direction of attack matching where the destruction is caused, except for the one Aizen attack that Ichigo caught. So that was expected... but the fight was still awesome.

To be honest when I started watching this I thought it would be all Gin/Matsumoto backstory, and got a super pleasant surprise when Ichigo came back toward the second half. I'm hoping the next episode is the same. Half an episode of how he attained his powers, and again another half of him dominating.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I`m a bit confused though, when Ichigo came back, Aizen asked if it`s really Ichigo, could it be Aizen was expecting Hichigo/someone else to take over Ichigo`s body or was he expecting some power up from Ichigo and he got a different power up altogether?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Dunno what you mean. It's just as Aizen said. He was disappointed, because he couldn't sense any spiritual pressure at that time. He assumed that Ichigo got weaker by doing whatever he did, which if you think about it is kinda silly, since he's ignoring the fact that Ichigo came there with Isshin on his back, looking different with his sword being fused on his hand. I'd also be curious if someone had zero spiritual pressure when he was a guy with one of the greatest reiatsu before that. On top of that Ichigo didn't look frightened at all. There's no way Ichigo would get weaker by trading his 150ish episodes emo eyes for his new "I'm an all confident badass" pair anyway. Don't know why Gin could see that when Aizen couldn't. I guess Aizen just never watched a shonen. Too busy producing power marbles and bullying weaker opponents.

I also noticed something else. Compared to One Piece's 5-10 minutes long Buggy inanities, Bleach did that way better in this episode with that Kuromadani scene. I hate when shit like that goes on forever in the most inappropriate situations. But it's fine when it's only short scenes.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Yeah but why dissapointed? it`s clear this training was part of Aizen`s plan (lol), but why would Aizen want for Ichigo to get stronger at all? i hope this is not a shounen "To test my own power lol" bullshit.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie