Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 197-198 (Canon)

After watching, I thought the scene where the cloud and Naruto scuffle could have been a lot cooler. It sure seemed a lot cooler in the Manga. They missed the part where the girl was like "What?! He caught my sword!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post

"Oh yeah, that's that Kato lookin' motherfucker."
    lolgreenhornet

Did horriblesubs pull a typo when Danzo said it was his right eye and left arm? His right is the one in the cast and covered with seals or some kind of segmented armor... It's cool that Naruto briefed Kakashi and Yamato, but I was kinda surprised they didn't send word to Shikamaru and his dad-I'd think you would want all the brainpower to know the stakes and have time to come up with a plan for a situation as dire as Madara still being alive and scheming.

What do you think Naruto wants to discuss with Killer Bee? I hope it's about controlling the tailed beasts, and that he'll provide the next phase of training since he's exhausted all of Konoha's resources. Although every time previously when Naruto or Sasuke leveled up the other one followed suit, so I guess now it's Sasuke's turn. Balls.

I don't think we have yet seen the full extent of Sasuke's powers. It's not like he would have had to fight against someone of Pain's calibre, even if Killer Bee was no pushover.

Considering how badly Bee brutalized his entire team, I don't think Sasuke was holding back.

Remember he no longer has any of his Cursed Seal or snake powers from Orochimaru.

Unless his eyes develop more powers out of nowhere(which I'm sure they will), we've likely seen his bag of tricks unless there's another skip.

He still has the Chidori-dragon-from-the-sky-comes-to-eat-you. I don't believe that power was Oro related.