Thread: Bleach 310 (Canon)

Bleach 310 (Canon)

[HorribleSubs] Bleach 310 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 310 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

Filler hell after this one.....

Not much to say really... the time-reversal of Ichigo is pretty lame but other than that, meh.

Any knowledge on how long is the filler hell is going to be, over a year? :P
    Last edited by Penner; Tue, 02-22-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

So, by the looks of it Grimmjow is still not going to be the king of hueco mundo. Unless Yammy lets him.

Oh man the next filler is going to be fricking epic. 2 years at least. The manga has not really progressed that far. Honestly they should just end this crap now. Wait a year then start up again and call it bleach z or bleach shipuuden some crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet View Post
    Oh man the next filler is going to be fricking epic. 2 years at least.
    I'd say six months to a year. Only 15 new chapters have been released since this arc ended, so expect a long wait.

Okay, so I watched this episode, then immediately went and read the corrosponding manga chapters.

Obviously the whole "you still have your powers but they could disappear at any time" is so that he still has his powers in the fillers. But it kinda spoils the emotional impact of the finale that his powers aren't gone yet...I wish they'd just taken his powers, then found a way to give him temporary powers like they did with Ishida in the Bounto arc.

One thing the manga kinda makes it clear, that the anime doesn't is that Ichigo is losing ALL his powers. Even though they said he'd lose his Shinigami powers, his Hollow powers are apparently going with them. Not sure why. Maybe because Hichigo and Zangetsu merged together, when one goes, they both go.

Anyway, none of the good guys died. Not even the ones stabbed through the heart and cut in half. Wasn't really expecting anything else, but still.

So they just straight up don't have the ability to kill Aizen eh. That's good I guess. It feels like his part in the story isn't done yet. In fact, I half expect him to go Vegeta at some point.

I was kinda hoping that Stark and Halibel would still be alive since we didn't see them dissolve. I guess that means Nel is probably the strongest Hollow in Heuco Mundo now...I wonder if they'll make a new Espada. You got her and Grimmjow and Yami still, and then the Privarion espada with the afro would totally has room to advance again.

I agree that they lost alot of the emotional content in the manga when ichigo lost his powers, and all for the sake of allowing the fillers to continue rationally. I suppose on the one hand its good that they care that the fillers are rational and flow on from the cannon material, even if they haven't cared about any of those details in the past.
    Urahara seems to know alot about the process of losing his shinigami powers - my guess is that he is basing this on what happened to Ichigo's father.
    It would be a really great idea for a filler if they tried to fill in the story of Kurosaki Isshin and his zampakto Engetsu. much like they filled in the backstory for vizards - that was not covered in the manga. Who did Isshin fight that required him to sacrifice his shinigami powers.
    also, I'll have to find the relevant episode again, but i believe grimjow was killed by espada 5, (spent a good 5minutes here trying to recall his name with no success :O) Noitora!
    Yami seems to be the only arrancar to have survived.
    Last edited by anime nomad; Tue, 02-22-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Okay, so I watched this episode, then immediately went and read the corrosponding manga chapters.

Obviously the whole "you still have your powers but they could disappear at any time" is so that he still has his powers in the fillers. But it kinda spoils the emotional impact of the finale that his powers aren't gone yet...I wish they'd just taken his powers, then found a way to give him temporary powers like they did with Ishida in the Bounto arc.

One thing the manga kinda makes it clear, that the anime doesn't is that Ichigo is losing ALL his powers. Even though they said he'd lose his Shinigami powers, his Hollow powers are apparently going with them. Not sure why. Maybe because Hichigo and Zangetsu merged together, when one goes, they both go.

Anyway, none of the good guys died. Not even the ones stabbed through the heart and cut in half. Wasn't really expecting anything else, but still.

So they just straight up don't have the ability to kill Aizen eh. That's good I guess. It feels like his part in the story isn't done yet. In fact, I half expect him to go Vegeta at some point.

I was kinda hoping that Stark and Halibel would still be alive since we didn't see them dissolve. I guess that means Nel is probably the strongest Hollow in Heuco Mundo now...I wonder if they'll make a new Espada. You got her and Grimmjow and Yami still, and then the Privarion espada with the afro would totally has room to advance again.
    except Jin

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Quote Originally Posted by anime nomad View Post
    It would be a really great idea for a filler if they tried to fill in the story of Kurosaki Isshin and his zampakto Engetsu. much like they filled in the backstory for vizards - that was not covered in the manga.
    The flashback arc with the Vizards was totally in the manga.

Anyway, I doubt we'll be seeing an Isshin backstory arc because that seems like the kind of thing the manga itself is going to cover at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
    except Jin
    Wait, did Gin die?

I thought he just left without saying anything. Or was Matsumoto being metaphorical when she said "he left".

pretty sure she was being metaphorical.. didn't aizen cut him in half when he ran away with the hotsoguya (spelling lol)

also when ichigo came back from the hyperbolic time chamber and stood in front of aizen, gin said something along the lines of "ichigo you've gotten stronger, i can die now and leave this up to you"

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Nah, I'm sure he's alive. Alot of people got cut in half in this anime and they're still well and about. Masumoto whined about not leaving behind a keepsake which is not something she would say about a dead guy who she can just take stuff from to remember him by.

Gin lost an arm right?

"Pushing your luck just because you're immortal!" I laughed,

Why is Azien still immortal after being rejected from the dragonball?

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Maybe because he was already immortal?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by humpburger View Post
    Nah, I'm sure he's alive. Alot of people got cut in half in this anime and they're still well and about. Masumoto whined about not leaving behind a keepsake which is not something she would say about a dead guy who she can just take stuff from to remember him by.

Gin lost an arm right?

"Pushing your luck just because you're immortal!" I laughed,

Why is Azien still immortal after being rejected from the dragonball?
    yeah I guess that makes sense, but where would he go and why? (no spoiler please, rhetorical question)

Maybe he feels like "I don't deserve to go back because, even though I accomplished my goal, I still acted like an evil bastard for 100 years in order to keep up appearances, and I helped Aizen kill a TON of people during that time."

Really, the more I think about it the more mind-bogglingly stupid his plan sounds.

Ichigo's comment about Aizen's nature reminded me of Stark, actually. When Aizen found Stark, he should have just said "Fuck all this other shit," and those two should have walked off into the sunset and become bros.

Matsumoto would have left SS to join Gin if all he did was leave. He's dead. She also talked about loving him using the past tense, if that wasn't enough.

Dude... Ukitake must have felt like shit having to explain how he got one-shotted by an autistic kid.

Quote Originally Posted by anime nomad View Post
    also, I'll have to find the relevant episode again, but i believe grimjow was killed by espada 5, (spent a good 5minutes here trying to recall his name with no success :O) Noitora!
    Yami seems to be the only arrancar to have survived.
    Nobody knows if he is. He got blindsided by Nnoitra, but he wasn't dead, just severely injured (not so much that he wouldn't be able to survive it - we've seen characters having much wore injuries and still surviving although logic like that might not mean much in an anime like Bleach...). Ichigo protected Grimmjow when Nnoitra tried to finish him off. Last we saw was him lying on the ground, much like Yammy. After that the anime simply ignored Grimmjow completely without actually finishing the plot and ever explaining it fully in a logical manner, like so often in Bleach. I suppose we'll see him ruling happily as Führer of Grimmjow land (his own little part of Hueco Mundo) in the final credits or something.
    Last edited by Endrance; Thu, 02-24-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Yeah, that's probably the biggest hole in this is the lack of any wrapup in Heuco Mundo. I mean, you don't find out what happens to the Arrancar, but most especially, you don't find out what happens to Nel, who was a very important character in this arc.

Well, that and "Where did SS find another room full of dickish bureaucrats to replace Central 46?"
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 02-24-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Well, that and "Where did SS find another room full of dickish bureaucrats to replace Central 46?"
    They're just another one of Aizen's creations, don't worry.

(Note to the oblivious: This is an example of sarcasm, not spoiler)

Besides, he can't make illusions anymore now that his Zanpaktou is gone.

I doubt he's going to need it where he's going.