Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 03

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 03

[TV-J] Kidou Senshi Gundam UC Unicorn - episode.03 [BD 1920x1080 h264+AAC(5.1ch JP+EN) +Sub(JP-EN-SP-FR-CH) Chap].mp4

Audio: Japanese, English
    Subtitles: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, French

Edit:
    720p re-encode (1.3 gb):
    Part 1 Part 2
    Last edited by Illrenmazou; Fri, 03-11-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Ive been trying to DL this for the past couple of days now and the torrent isn't going anywhere. Anyone else having the same problem?

Mine seems fine. There are direct download links in the description, have you tried those?

Hmm... I didnt notice those. Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Sound is behind on mine. No matter what player I open it with. Guess I'll wait for another group.

That whole ep was just good.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Sound is behind on mine. No matter what player I open it with. Guess I'll wait for another group.
    Try this 720p re-encode:
    Part 1 Part 2

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vejita613 View Post
    Ive been trying to DL this for the past couple of days now and the torrent isn't going anywhere. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Piece #493 keeps failing the hash check in mine.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

A jolly good ep indeed. Very nice battles, which, mostly, even made sense with strict objectives. The only flaw was how the Zeon ship could leisurely cruise in Earth's orbit for so long without any sort of defense mechanisms pestering them. I guess Earth (and Federation) must be relying on that single ship with its hyper mega particle cannon (what a name!) as its entire space defense forces. Not even a single unmanned orbital defense satellite.

I'd like more scenes with Audrey and Banagher together, though. They make such a cute couple but the story seems intent to keep them separated from each other.

It may have been the very first flashback in the whole Gundam history that I liked.

Is it just me or can anyone else not get enough Gundam in to their system?! They keep bringing them out and the more UC I see the more I love it!

Just got done watching episode 3 and boy was it epic! Just keeps getting better and better!

That was a great episode. Daguza or however you spell his name redeemed himself. He was just a huge jackass protocol dude in previous episodes.

This episode was just great.

Hyper Mega Particle Cannon <-- hehehe, i couldn't help but laugh whenever they said that.

I can't stress enough how much i'm loving the fighting in this show. The amount of abuse a single suit can take is incomparable to Seed and 00 suits.

I had a feeling that Daguza was going to die, but the way he went was more brutal than expected. Gundam Unicorn is the anti-funnel, man i'm loving this more and more. The 6 months wait in between episode really does suck even more when every episode has been excellent.

Yhea that whole "Fuck your funnels" scene(as I like to call it) was epic.

So.. what happened to her reproductive system?

Don't ask man
    Someone who have read the novel told me that the "sensitive parts" of her flashback was censored out.
    And yeah, that Funnel Hijack and the hand gestures Unicorn made while doing it was badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Illrenmazou View Post
    Don't ask man
    That doesn't help your cause, lol.

When is the next episode due to?

Just watched BSS's version. Fantastic.

Probably sometime in between September and October.